Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 01:00:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP to choose?  (Read 5403 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 07:50:04 am »

I got NL this past weekend (just before my two days off..) and have been having a ball with it. I've moved all of one community into the downtown section, and they're starting to act out. Even if my game is a little slow (gotta get more memory.) it was worth the money and time. Even my base game CC works in it. I love it! Now, I have to go find some vampires to hang out with.
Mortimer Goth now has a Mercedes Benz, which he thoroughly approves of.

Silver Arrows
Mental Midget

Rabid fangirls FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 01:16:46 pm »

University-your sims get an extra life stage, young adult, if they go to college
I actually find that the least interesting aspect of the Uni EP!!! Better than that are the musical instruments, the new career rewards (plastic surgery tool - what a godsend! no more messing my ugly sims about in simpe and bodyshop!), the extra objects, and sims can finally chat while sitting on the floor! yAy

BTW maryH, with NL, there's a 'bug' in there, even with the patch - my Pleasure sims would get the want: play prank on another sim. However the ability to play pranks was never actually available... until I installed Uni :roll: Just so you know Smiley

Out to Lunch  - my stories, rantings and a lil bit of custom content
My deviantArt page
Are you a fan of the Ace Attorney series? Come and check out our online fan-games! Gyakuten Sisters
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2008, 08:17:21 am »

I've not encountered the "pranking" want, yet...I guess my sims are too lazy to do anything silly. Most of them are dedicated sofa loungers, for sure! I haven't made any pleasure sims, either. I wonder what that kind of personality is like...hmmm...gotta go make a new sim..and a couple of vampires, as well.
I don't know if I'll get Uni, though. My game is slowed down a bit (as noted before) and I'm just getting into all the features it now has-I love the idea of joining familes-saves time to move people from house to house.

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2008, 04:47:05 pm »

I had sims who wanted to slow dance when I got Family Fun. Which they couldn't, as the interaction came with NL..
But yeah, if you have InSIM you can reroll wants anyways, so bugs like that shouldn't be a reason to not choose a certain EP. Smiley

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: