Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:56:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Clothes, hairs....  (Read 1724 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2007, 09:52:22 pm »

I installed BV the other day (clean install) and moved all my Backuped Dowloads back to the game (apart from many of the hacks). I had enable CAS and restarted the game. But a lot of clothes and custom hair are still missing, eventhough they are in my download folder. Even in Bodyshop they don't appear. They are probably other things missing, but haven't checked what yet.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
retrotrut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 08:49:31 am »

well maybe I know whats the problem, first is the graphics card sometimes some certain objects wont show up in the game. second is the object's compatibility ; in other words it might not show up in the game at all

Dido's new album "Safe Trip Home" is coming out on November 17 2008. More information found on http://www.didomusic.com and http://www.retro-trut.blogspot.com Smiley
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 02:07:40 pm »

If it showed up before, it should show up with BV!

Keep trying to enable custom content; some people have said it took multiple tries before it showed up.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 02:18:34 pm »

Make sure you are using the correct Bodyshop that came with BV.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 03:18:23 pm by DecoraChroi » Logged

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
wanda1000

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 06:47:38 pm »

i had the same problem, i fixed it by removing download folder and creating a new one with a new downloaded sims person.  for some reason, the game wasnt recognizing the old download folder. i then transferred the other downloads to the new folder.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 10:14:53 pm »

I solved the problem it seems it likes Capital D for the folder downloads, though still some stuff still shows up in blue, but are still available if i delete the object and replace with a new but exact same one.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: