Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:36:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bon voyage safe for your game?  (Read 1375 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
montymod

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2007, 08:54:47 am »

I saw a lot of bad press about the bon voyage game as it was mucking up peoples' games and as I am not very good at the technical stuff ,I could not bear it if the game started crashing and freezing again.:smt120
I have taken Pets off and OFB as I never played OFB and Pets was ok at the start but I got fed up with the pets and their mess/:munky2: Sorry I do not know what these smilies mean apart from the obvious and I mean messy.

One thing I would like to ask is PLease tell me  By uninstalling I cannot now get the bookcase as a career reward.Is that right or is it my game is messed up?Huh?:smile:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 12:08:46 am »

My advice - avoid Bon Voyage.  It isn't all that great.  Nightlife and Seasons are by far the only "must have" expansions.

Each EP adds new content and sometimes these include new jobs and job/aspiration rewards; if I remember correctly, the bookcase reward was part of Pets EP? someone chime in if I am wrong.  So un-installing Pets would cause that to be no longer available.  So, no, you're game isn't messed up.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Aaroneous

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 09:09:59 pm »

Actually the bookcase was the career reward for the education career which came with seasons.

(Banner By Sugah)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: