Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:07:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Marc: Hottie med student  (Read 13038 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2007, 05:07:47 pm »

Meet Marc Garcia, an active popularity Sim, who plays guitar and loves to dance.  He comes from a biiiiig, close-knit  family (who you'll get to meet over the next few days).  Currently in med school, he lives off campus where he shares a house with his best friend, and one of his younger brothers.  He's a bit of a partier, and his grades are shakey, but I think he'll make it through.......with your help. I've uploaded Marc as an adult for those who don't have the University EP.  You can find his younger brothers Jon, Rob, Manny, Antonio and Alejandro in Sim Hunks too.  His sisters Carolina (who's only 11 months younger), Paulina, Christina, Michelle and Adrianna are posted in Sim Honeys.  Parents, Chaya and Michael are here.

I haven't included the Slimmer bodybuilder skintone, as I wanted to keep the file-size fairly small and not everyone wants to use the these meshes (though I can't imagine why). So if you'd like your sim Marc to look like my Marc, you will need to download these and put them in your downloads folder for his body to look like this. If you choose not to, he will show up in your game with a Maxis default body:

Hot skintone by Wireless guy here (louis7-beju-tan.package), and you'll also need Marvine & Beosboxboy's slimmer bodybuilder showerproof mesh here (meshes_ju-beos_slimbb-barbie.rar) for the skintone to work properly in your game.

Everything else is included in Marc's file (below):

Big thank you to all the talented creators (especially Beosboxboy) for all the wonderful custom content that allows my Simmies to look so divine.

* marcg.rar (1802.65 KB - downloaded 1432 times.)

* marc.jpg (45.19 KB, 472x560 - viewed 1540 times.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:06:10 am by ilikefishfood » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
~Aussie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 05:38:14 pm »

:love4:Wow...that's awesome work. Very hot Sim

See my other uploads at Sim Oasis
kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 06:05:06 pm »

Nice Job

Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:04:51 pm »

Hes gorgeous, can't wait to meet the rest of his family! Cheesy

mamxnb

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 08:09:17 pm »

pretty good  work on that sim
cmkb396

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 08:50:07 pm »

I love the detailed description of this Sim.  It also helps that he is so good looking!  Thanks for sharing!
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 02:06:18 am »

He’s such a cutie Cheesy

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
ForNeverKrystle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 02:37:54 am »

A medical student? Well he can take my pulse any time he likes! Great looking Sim, thank-you!
tautaus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 05:24:30 am »

Nice job. He looks really great.
AshleyBlack

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 05:59:58 am »

Wow, great work. Thanks. Smiley
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 06:50:34 pm »

Thanks so much guys.  Love sharing my families.  The Garcia's came with me from my TS1 days.  Had a blast re-creating them in TS2.  I've just uploaded his younger brother, Rob.  I've added the link to find him in the first post. Enjoy!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 10:33:59 pm »

really a spectacular looking fellow, I am very much infatuated with dear little Marc.  He can play doctor.... erm, I am sure he will do just fine in the medical profession >_<

Thank Ilikefishfood!  It is always a joy to see your work! *big hugs*

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 05:24:41 am »

Thrilled that you like the boys, I've just uploaded another brother, Manny and added his link in the first post too. More to come soon; it's biiiiig family (6 boys and 5 girls).

blackfairy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 06:14:09 am »

Ooooh, helloooo Marc! I am so taking this one home. Thank you ilikefishfood, he's handsome! Smiley

The future will not remember,
The past does not fotget!
**Nita**

Thank you, IS, for making me look younger! :D

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 08:54:38 am »

Another handsome guy! :love7:
Thanks a lot, ilikefishfood.

You spin me right round baby right round
like a record baby right round round round...
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: