Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:16:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have the safest neighbourhood ever! Plus, angry sims are useful to me!  (Read 23154 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
beckey

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 04:07:55 am »

Once a guy stole my paper but got caught by the mailman so he got lectured lol so funny...

This signature is so cool there's no need for any other text!
Feisty32
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 04:19:29 am »

bahahahaha that happened to my sims earlier only for them to be yelling after the dummy disappeared with the paper.Laugh ROFL
Casual Dude

Happy suiside.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 12:42:20 pm »

Once a guy stole my paper but got caught by the mailman so he got lectured lol so funny...
Lol, my postman got run over by someone 'taking a spin' Im sure she was assassinating him though  rolleyes

I STILL havent been burgled  tongue

I deleted my whole damn downloads. Big mistake :@
CVK418

Hi i'm Crystal and I LOVE the sims 2!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 01:15:07 pm »

In my game it's pretty easy to hit on the burgler.  You just have to wait until the furious subsides.  Then build up enough to invite them over and of course make sure the cow-plant hasn't been fed... 

Of course, on the other hand, one of my characters got a female burgler and proceeded to totally seduce her, AND the female cop that showed up all within 2 1/2 sim days w/o cheating (except no jealousy but I don't think that was an issue).  It was a proud moment...  Especially when the burgler gifted my girl for a dream date.
[/quote]

hahahaha niiiice then i must have been doin sumthin wrong thanks for the tips and congrats on your playa! lmao

when life gives you lemons
make grape juice! ..and confuse everyone
^_^
cgirl369

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 06:23:54 am »

My sims have never been burglared either!  So I never have to bother to buy them burglar alarms, or have them get alarms for their cars or helicopters.  cool

scarletlady
Engaged

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 07:58:51 am »

I had that problem, I hadn't had a burglar since The Sims 1! I'd completely forgotten about them, so I downloaded a mod over at MODTS2 giving me a Weekly Burglar [there is an option for daily but it was too much for me] and now I have them Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: