Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:26:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer? Free will on or off?  (Read 15473 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 06:24:34 pm »

Not if they're Don Lothario... I turn free will off because if I want them to do something and get the dialog that they're in too bad of a mood to do it, I get kind of ticked. I'm a mean, rotten overlord to my sims at times. Which reminds me, Don is due for his bi-weekly fling and get caught, so I'll catch you guys later... buwahahahahah!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 06:28:18 pm »

ON...call me a voyeur Blink, hehehe.

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 06:45:23 pm »

Not if they're Don Lothario... I turn free will off because if I want them to do something and get the dialog that they're in too bad of a mood to do it, I get kind of ticked. I'm a mean, rotten overlord to my sims at times. Which reminds me, Don is due for his bi-weekly fling and get caught, so I'll catch you guys later... buwahahahahah!

good gawd now that really and truly is evil.

i think i'm gonna move don lothario out of his house and move him with female sims that hates his guts muahahahahahaha. Tee Hee  Giggle Laugh2 Laugh Kick in the Nuts ROFL ROFL2
sandini_power

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 09:52:37 pm »

Does anyone still have ACR?
The sites that used to have it are either all down or gone
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2009, 01:18:05 am »

Give Simbology some time, I'm sure they'll be back soon.

EDIT: Aaaaand, they're back up again!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 12:54:36 am by Paden » Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 10:29:29 pm »

I always keep it on. The only reason I'll turn it off is it I'm trying to take photos and they keep going off to cook some macaroni or take a bath or worse, *GASP*, WOOHOO!

Usually I never leave the Free will on and leave the game going and leave, because usually I come back to find my sim with a belly bump.
I only do that if there is either no two adults, 2 elders, or just an adult and an elder.

Right now on my current fam. I've been playing everyday, there was 2 adults, and they wouldn't stop trying to woohoo, so I had to watch them carefully all the time, but now that Zella is an elder, it doesn't matter, because she can't get preggos! FREEEEEDOM!!!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 10:41:17 pm »

In my game, Free Will is ON. Cheesy I like seeing what stupidity they'll do. This one sim I have, Aric Edenwalt...a teen...is the king of all pranksters. Seriously, the kid's got some serious issues. I drive him to a community lot (They're filthy rich those Edenwalts, so Aric drives a Zonda, lol) and let him p*** everyone off. One time he p***** off the whole lot. There was 6 sims, including the service sims, and everyone is STILL furious with him. We love Aric. He's my new age Dudley Landgrabb...LMAO!

Cussing issues.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 06:19:00 pm by Paden » Logged

Feisty32
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2009, 01:41:45 am »

good gawd that's evil lol. Grin Evil

did you know that your my hero hehehe. Giggle Laugh Laugh2 Praise
Mooch

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2009, 04:45:47 pm »

I have free will on but I micromanage them a lot!
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2009, 06:32:56 pm »

I leave it on because some of the stuff they do is hilarious.My sims aren't very smart....so seeing one of them with all their needs in the red rush to play SSX3 is really funny.I do get annoyed with them constantly making lobster thermidor....do they have an aquarium somewhere with a constant supply of lobsters?and the plates of chopped up lobster that litter the kitchen because I forced them to do something else is kind of irritating,but it's funny at the same time.They really do the silliest,dumbest things...but that is part of what makes me love this game so much.

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2009, 07:06:27 pm »

So of course I said I leave my free will on but oh! How did I ever live without ACR?  Now it is truly free will W00T but lordy I can't look away for a minute—especially if they are romance or pleasure sims. Now I get at least one cliffhanger a week Nail Biter.

I just moved a (cas) sim out of the bin to become a nanny (gave her a Freelancer career since I couldn't find a nanny career) and after she was hired a message came up she decided to wait a few days before starting the job since her baby was coming Blink what?!  I had to pour through her memories to see who the father was Dunno.  I wonder if I hire her will she give birth and leave the baby at her employer's house?  Tune in tomorrow... Laugh2 it's like my own soap opera.

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2009, 09:14:14 pm »

I leave it on because some of the stuff they do is hilarious.My sims aren't very smart....so seeing one of them with all their needs in the red rush to play SSX3 is really funny.I do get annoyed with them constantly making lobster thermidor....do they have an aquarium somewhere with a constant supply of lobsters?and the plates of chopped up lobster that litter the kitchen because I forced them to do something else is kind of irritating,but it's funny at the same time.They really do the silliest,dumbest things...but that is part of what makes me love this game so much.

i agree some of the stuff they do really is hilairious but if i gotta leave my computer for a minute i pause the game sims are so stupid that you can't leave them to their iown devices hehe. Grin
cuddles

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2009, 01:29:02 pm »

Free will is ON. They have more "personality" with it on. However I tend to use the pause button a heck of a lot. However sometimes if I don't know what I feel like making them do I let them choose for me! (unless its REALLY stupid then I stop them hehe )

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly . . . very slowly - Gypsy Rose Lee
Feisty32
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2009, 01:44:29 pm »

the pause button is a very wonderful thing hehe. Grin
ghettoblaster

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2009, 11:38:11 am »

oh my gosh, ON!! i get bored soo fast with it off. Undecided
as fiesty said though: the pause button! i use it all the time.

--<br />the world's got a nosebleed
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: