Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:32:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something wierd about bigfoot???  (Read 1681 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marilynj72

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2007, 02:44:05 pm »

Okay, I share my game with my friend and she has the hardest time befriending bigfoot...
I've never had a problem befriending bigfoot and I really don't try that hard all I did was to allow my sim to fish with bigfoot until the relationship scores were up enough and then I checked my vacation checklist thingy and it shows up that I met that goal...
So, I watched her play thinking she did something wrong or something and the stuff she did shouldn't make it not appear she chatted, admired,joked,gave gifts, etc...
and the realtionship scores were both over where they were suppose to be (top was 100 and bottom was over 6, she had it at 14 when I checked it) and it didn't satisfy that vacation goal? I've tried this several times and she's tried this several times and everytime I was able to get my sim to fulfill that goal and everytime she tried it she was unable to fulfill that goal. We've done this with downloads and with nothing in the game.
Can anyone explain this to me?
I told her she was just trying to hard, but I really don't think that's the real problem...
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 08:04:41 pm »

Usually, I spawn the "Quick Relations", and then I choose: "entertain - joke", with click on the 'heart' and choose "best friends" - with the relations panel openned.
If I don't get any result, I choose again "entertain - joke" with another click on the 'heart'. I get 65/65 relations, and from here it's easy to advance.
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 10:11:47 am »

marilyn72, I have seen similar situations in my game. Not just bigfoot but with gestures and other vacation goals. It varies from sim to sim and I believe it's just more poor codeing from EAxis. I have tried using cheats as gali suggested and it makes no real difference. Some times it completes the goal, some times it does not. If there is a logical reason why some sims complete the goal easily and some do not,(such as prsonality, aspiration,etc) I have not been able to pin that logical reason down. -Bill

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 09:12:25 pm »

It could possibly depend on aspiration or mood??

I have another problem relating to big foot...

Where is he?? I can't find him anywhere! I have been to all the community lots at 3 lakes stayed at all hotels/camping grounds and not a trace of him?? The only time I hear his name is when you go site seeing but that is all. Some one please help me :happy8:

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 09:15:49 pm »

Where is he?? I can't find him anywhere!

He is hiding in the special lot you can only visit if you find the map by digging for treasure.  When you visit community lots, there will be a * before the name of the special lot so you know it is that one and that you have the map to visit it.  Maps are put in your sim inventory as any other stuff they find while digging for treasure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: