Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:36:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Rob: Are you being served?  (Read 15118 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2007, 06:46:52 pm »

Time to meet Marc's younger brother: this is Rob Garcia folks.  Like his brother, he's a popularity Sim, who's just completed culinary school, and is working as a sous chef in a trendy new restaurant downtown.  He's found nice little pad above a shoe store, around the corner from work, where he throws parties that start at 2am when he gets off work.  Their brothers: workaholic, Jon, brooding-poet, Manny, Brainy jock Antonio, and the baby of the family Alejandro are also in Sim Hunks, and his sisters Carolina, Paulina, Christina, Michelle and Adrianna are in Sim Honeys. Parents, Chaya and Michael are here.

I've included everything in Rob's file below except his clothes  

Big thank you to all the talented creators (especially KnightSkyKyte) for all the wonderful custom content that allows my Simmies to look so divine.
Rob's spectacular body is all thanks to KnightSkyKyte's Tasty Coffee skintone (included).  You can find all KSK's delicious flavours here

* rob_close.jpg (22.61 KB, 389x452 - viewed 10114 times.)
* RobG.rar (1697.78 KB - downloaded 1462 times.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:04:45 am by ilikefishfood » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
~Aussie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 07:05:38 pm »

Thank you. That's awesome work.

See my other uploads at Sim Oasis
kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 04:33:43 pm »

Nice Job

Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 05:25:31 pm »

Hes gorgeous! I can't wait to have the whole family Wink

gamerxgirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 06:28:09 pm »

Gorgeous, reminds me of an ex-boyfriend...a good looking party animal.

Sims2Sites.com
FREE sims hosting | forums | link directory | topsites | awards[/FONT]
-I do self-sim requests-
[/FONT]
pine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 08:57:58 pm »

wow, really nice, thanks.
FzzyDg8

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 09:26:37 pm »

He's a very nice looking guy....the kind you just want to cuddle up with all night long.  Thanks for sharing him.
mamxnb

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 01:20:28 am »

excellent work on that  sim  ! the face is  very good looking but he  also  very distinctive  looking . so there a whole family where?
nila.dulko

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 01:52:27 am »

Wow!  Great job Smiley  He'd be such a hottie in real life.

.^_^.
Nila
Silva

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 03:21:41 am »

Very nice sim!

Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 05:28:16 am »

Thanks guys.  Stay tuned Ghen, will upload the whole Garcia brood over the next few says.  I've just posted his younger brother, Manny.  His link is added to the first post. Hope you like him too!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
micrasimp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 08:25:52 am »

He is gourgeous!great job!

Join my contest who's the next Lara Croft?
It starts June 1st.
If you want to donate a prize for this contest you are very welcome to do it:)
junkiebox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 06:01:49 am »

Gorgeous! thanks for sharing!

They know my fears and cry in my tears
Through a face without an eye at all
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 06:57:01 am »

Quote from: mamxnb;1036586
excellent work on that  sim  ! the face is  very good looking but he  also  very distinctive  looking . so there a whole family where?

Thank you! I've been uploading his siblings (and eventually will also upload their parents).  I've been adding the links to the first post, so you can just take a peek each day and follow the links.  I've uploading six of them so far.  Five more to go!

Both of their parents are family sims. lol! And before BV I had a mod that didn't restrict the family limit, and I use Syberspunk's Risky Whoo Hoo mod, so the babies just kept coming (yes, I use SimPe and Christianlov's skintone changer & SimCopy mirror to change their skintones, every time I find new hot skins).  I confess that I use inSIM to extend my simmies lives, so I still play the parents as adults, and use makeup to add middle age features like under eye circles and so on.  By my calculations the oldest brother Marc is 26, and the youngest brother, Alejandro (not yet uploaded) is 16.  The parents therefore are in their 40's (46 & 48, or thereabouts).  

I've been playing this family in TS2 since 2004 (and had a 2-D version of them in TS1. Their father was the original Michael Bachelor in TS1). Yes, I play very, very slowly. lol!  My neighbourhood is huuuuuuge, and I give each family equal play time so it takes me weeks just to get through the main hood, downtown, Bluewater and university. I've had to write down all my characters so I can keep track of who is supposed to age when, who is ready for uni, who needs to graduate, and so on.  Oh yeah, and in between all that I work 8-10 hours a day!  But I just work to support my sim habit. lol!

Anyway, thanks for all your kind words.  I'll continue to upload and update the first post.  Stay tuned,and thanks again.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 07:22:29 am by ilikefishfood » Logged

KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 07:10:12 am »

Woah! He's a hottie!!!

Thankyou, Ilikefishfood, he is utterly GORGEOUS!!! So masculine... *drool*

(So glad I didn't miss him!)

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: