Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:27:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your favorite eyes for your Sims, Why?  (Read 3314 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chinami

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2007, 03:43:40 pm »

What are you favorite eyes for your Sims, Why?

I have the 'Soft Eyes' Made by LoveBottle! I think they look adorable, even if they look kinda big, but they look wonderful from a good distance Grin
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 04:46:53 pm »

A bit hard to say, I must confess. Enayla, Rensim and Amun-Ra have all created gorgeous eyes which I put to frequent use in my game. My downloads folder is packed with custom eyes...

:blob6:
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 11:13:20 am »

I'm currently obsessed with darker colours at the moment, I especially love the 'Beautiful Stranger' series by Helaene because of sleepy they make sims look. I'm also loving the new Bruno eyes though my genetics folder is chock full of Enayla, Schuldig and many others I can't recall.

StaceyV10389

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 05:08:03 am »

Bruno's 'Kylie Eyes' have me completely obsessed at the moment, although my sturdy standby's are always Enayla's.

"I'm only human, and that's my saving grace" - Halo, HJS.

My Twilight: Bella & Edward
[/SIZE]
Spongity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 03:08:34 pm »

Exnem used to have a huge set of eyes on MTS2, I use those waayyy too much. I've also become addicted to all of Bruno's eyes lately.

My Flickr-Updated 5/26
My Picture Thread-Updated 6/26
"Michael always says K.I.S.S, Keep It Simple Stupid. Great advice, hurts my feelings every time."-Dwight Schrute
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 09:16:40 am »

I'm very fickle with my eyes. In my main hood I go for realism, so at first it was icedmango, then I was on cordophile2(sp?)'s seductive eyes for quite a while. Now I've discovered Anva's eyes, and I fell big time for her innocent collection :love2: For my themed hood I use Enayla's eyes, as the large irises give a more anime feel that for that one I need.

No requests please
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 01:35:50 pm »

I really like Reflections v2 by Helaene, they look so realistic and are so detailed, WAY better than Maxis' eyes. I use them in almost all my sims, IMO there's no reflection eyes that compare.

Science makes everything sound painful.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 06:32:24 pm »

I use Rensim eyes alot. I have the confuciatus set as my defaults. I love the colours, and when I use her sclera mask they just look gorgeous.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 10:58:08 pm »

Second, on the gorgeousness of Anva's eyes. I love them

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: