Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:45:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1454591 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1500 on: November 19, 2006, 01:05:01 pm »

Quote from: KnightSkyKyte;430976
This one is Gabriel:

my sister is drooling all over this sim at the moment! I have to agree.... he's beautiful!! Cheesy

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: November 19, 2006, 07:40:36 pm »

Wow Knightskykyte, those are nice eye candy. Vixen looking sexy and relaxed on the couch, he knows he looks good.

Straycat, its such a delight seeing you two boys. Especially when they are enjoying their shower.

Goten, Dalden is very cute and sweet looking. I'm sure Phaon will resemble his father.Smiley
Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: November 20, 2006, 01:30:10 pm »

xnymphetaminex  THANK YOU!

Gorgeous sims everyone! Wish I could make my guys that hot.. Smiley
I really like Mien Haut - a lot of personality there!
Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: November 20, 2006, 07:21:36 pm »

My guy. I modeled him after fashion model Bruno Santos - whos like the hottest guy in the world. Still haven't found the right hairstyle for him.
MatSi

View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: November 20, 2006, 11:17:59 pm »

here's my thirs generation legacy guy. His name is.. heumm. i have to many people from this family.. whatever.. I forgot to remove the satus bar on the bottom but you get the point Tongue

I'm gonna try and get better pictures, promise Tongue

Greetings, citizens. We are living in the age where the pursuit of all values other than money, success, fame and glamour, has either been discredited or destroyed. Money, success, fame, glamour.
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: November 21, 2006, 08:10:05 am »

Matsi, your guys are always elusively beautiful and distinctive. You better get more pictures now you've promised! Tongue

I'm going crazy taking pics everywhere, here's a couple more:

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1506 on: November 21, 2006, 07:32:42 pm »

Being a show-off as usual.

Hideki's the third male sim I ever created but the first whose  I'm happy with--I must be because I deleted the files on the first two.  His dad Toshiro was in AxelVal's "Mr. Mommy-to-Be" contest.

Poor Hideki, he's a romance sim but he keeps striking out.  I think it's the "help! desperate virgin!" Post-It note on his forehead that does it.

Your pomona is very extinct
deizelyn

View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: November 21, 2006, 10:09:29 pm »

I only have one... This guy's one of the new neighbours... I tried to make him look like a werewolf during the morning by giving him sharp features and ears - but it didn't work... If only they kept their hair during their transformation... :/
Sorry about the bad lighting in the second pic.
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1508 on: November 21, 2006, 11:45:16 pm »

But wouldn't bright light in-transformation cause problems for lycanthropes? :grin:

Your pomona is very extinct
deizelyn

View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: November 22, 2006, 06:03:22 am »

Yeah, it'll be confusing XD I just wanted him to look wolf-like. I gave him lots of dogs to play with in his home Cheesy
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: November 22, 2006, 06:17:39 am »

I think, actually, you did pretty good - for being in human form - he does look wolfish enough to me anyway.  Either way he's still smexy.  Just like all the other males posted in this thread.  Definitely a worthy addition I say! lol  Although it may have worked better if he had a more natural hair tone - like brown, or some other color that could be seen on a wolf - as that style does share some resemblance to fur in the ruffled way it lays.  But otherwise - I say you did a pretty great job! :thumbup: I don't know how useful this will be - but - I tend to use the PrtScrn button when I take pictures so when I have a good picture that I want to have but it is in nighttime scene and it isn't well enough lit I just switch into either the shop or build mode, click the toggle day/night button, and then hide the UCP with the F10 button before taking the picture and then bring the UCP back again with the F10 button once I'm finished with the picture and ready to go on my merry way back in the game.

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
deizelyn

View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: November 22, 2006, 06:52:33 am »

Thank you Smiley I guess I should have chosen a more natural colour, but I thought that red really suited him. I wanted something to stand out from his dark complexion.

I didn't know about the F10 button! I'll try that next time Cheesy The thing about the print screen button is that I can only save one pic at a time... If I want to take another shot I would have to save my other one by pasting it on a paint program, which would mean I would have to switch out of Sims - and it takes about 5 minutes for it to take me back to my desktop...
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: November 22, 2006, 07:09:14 am »

You're welcome deizelyn. Smiley I hope the f10 button comes in handy then!  I only knew about it because I'm weird and have this habit of scrutinizing instruction manuals from head to toe and found this lose sheet that was in the SIMs 2 manual booklet thing that had all sorts of short cut buttons listed-- Including F10.
Yeah, I know, print screen can be a hastle..  I think there are some programs floating around out there somewhere that - when running - will automatically save your screenshots everytime you hit the print screen button, I think I used to have one on my old computer if I'm remembering right, but I've definitely heard of them existing somewhere.  I don't have my hands on one or where to get one from at the moment though.  Maybe I'll have to see if I can't find one again sometime hm? lol
And I figured something like that was probably why you made his hair that color, which is fine, I - personally - like him with that hair color for similar reasons too!  I was just saying, a natural one might have accentuated his wolvish features a bit more is all but everything works out just fine with it just the way he is now.  I really like his eyes especially.  Very wolf-like and smexy indeed!..

Anyway, I've been meaning to say this...
My my, Moon Jaguar, has hideki grown up or has he grown up!! ~drools~ lol  He turned out very smexy too!..  I was reader of the Mr. Mommy thread and I remember what he looked like as a kid (so cute!) while Toshi was preggy. :grin: If only he were real or I was a SIM - I'd gladly help him with as many of his aspirations wants as I could. :lol: lol

Its probably kind of a good thing these guys are all SIMs though 'eh?  Nobody would ever be able to pick who to be with!!...

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: November 22, 2006, 11:13:37 am »

Quote from: Loli-Jadwiga;435319
I think there are some programs floating around out there somewhere that - when running - will automatically save your screenshots everytime you hit the print screen button, I think I used to have one on my old computer if I'm remembering right, but I've definitely heard of them existing somewhere.  I don't have my hands on one or where to get one from at the moment though.  Maybe I'll have to see if I can't find one again sometime hm? lol

Fraps!  It's what I use. It runs quietly in the background and will save all your pictures in a folder. The default screencap button is F10, so I recommend changing it to something else not already used in the game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: November 22, 2006, 11:42:36 am »

Wow, deizelyn! I really like your werewolf; his eyes give him a very unique look after he's transformed!

I've never posted any of my guys in this particular thread before, but I have one guy that I absolutely adore ... and I hope you do too!

This is Sawyer

I think this pic is sexy as hell ...

Anyway, hope you like him!

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: