Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:16:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1473476 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
amcosteph
« Reply #360 on: May 02, 2006, 11:11:19 am »

I like your guys, they ARE Hot!  Jeannie
Arcia
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 03, 2006, 01:00:52 pm »

Samael,Demonlord and Husband of Lilith

cyrus,a warrior
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 03, 2006, 03:58:28 pm »

0__o This thread gets me every time. Such handsome guys!
 KSK, he's gorgeous...both are! <3

OK, he's been spammed everywhere else...might as well show him off here, too Tongue

Thyme

Thinks he's quite the shampoo model Cheesy

Larkspur

Asphodel

KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 03, 2006, 04:59:25 pm »

Shuldig, all your sims are pretty Smiley Asphodel is gorgeous <3 Particularly in hairstyle #2 Cheesy  Please, where did Thyme's hair come from?

By the way everyone,

Mew and Miewtu are up for download! Cheesy

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=11000

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #364 on: May 03, 2006, 05:05:43 pm »

*cries quietly that SS is not sharing any more*
*drinks bottle of vodka and buys 2 cases of shells*
*loads gun and shoots stupid #$%&#%s that steal Sims*

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 03, 2006, 05:38:02 pm »

KSK - Thyme's hair is a Peggy Donation...
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 03, 2006, 06:24:06 pm »

Quote from: brendabond
KSK - Thyme's hair is a Peggy Donation...

Thankyou for letting me know! (Wish there was a THANKS button for your post, I'd have used that instead.)

And Beos, there there, dry your tears... *dabs eyes with tissues* just PM Shuldig and ask her for the sim you're after - she's very generous with them Smiley

Adding to this post... no need to do another. Smiley

Here's a bit of experimentation I've been doing in bodyshop... actually, I'm working on realistic eye skins, but, I made this model quickly to see how the eye skins looked... I thought he was fairly attractive, so thought I'd share Smiley

« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 08:57:04 am by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 04, 2006, 07:43:27 am »

KSK, he is absolutely adorable! I <3 him Smiley And about time Seomi converted that hair! I extracted a promise out of her aaaages ago XD

beosboxboy: I was finding that people were not respecting my wishes. Two threads over on S2C just confirmed my thought - people don't think that making sims is anything special, not like making custom content or meshes, so they don't think that it is wrong to steal, enter contests or tweak sims and take all credit for them. I was referred to as an 'arrogant hypocrite' for voicing my views - that, if I share a sim privately, I prefer that the person respect my wishes by not reuploading or entering the sim in a contest. On top of that, my GCSEs start in a week >__< and people just suddenly started being mean, saying I 'had no life' for being too strict with my sims Sad Ah well. I think I will still share, but only with people I trust. (That includes you, beos Wink )

KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 04, 2006, 08:59:43 am »

aCk! Sorry, I changed the pic on you, Schuldig Smiley Right in the middle of your post, too!

JeanMaas

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 04, 2006, 12:48:27 pm »

wow ... after being 4 days without internet, i have some catching up to do ... this thread is the biggest stunning experience so far. you guys made some very hot and droolwurthy guys. wow again.

:hello2: Jean
Gay Sims Club 2[/size]
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 04, 2006, 01:03:39 pm »

KSK!  Your body shop...it is cool...I want one just like it!  Please help this poor groveling peasant!
RMarques

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 04, 2006, 03:14:04 pm »

<.<

*tries to resist urge*

>.>

Ok, I give up... knightskykyte, can you please upload the model and say where you got that hair?
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 04, 2006, 03:52:27 pm »

Quote from: schuldig_seiben
Two threads over on S2C just confirmed my thought - people don't think that making sims is anything special, not like making custom content or meshes, so they don't think that it is wrong to steal, enter contests or tweak sims and take all credit for them.

Yeah, I read that one about tweaking sims earlier, it's in the debate forum. Personally I think it stinks, taking credit for someone else's work just because you changed a few teeny tiny details, but everyone had their own ideas of acceptable I guess. Good on you for being strict, it's your work, you make the rules and if anyone doesn't like it, well bloody tough on them!

On a side note, bloody good luck in your GCSEs I hope you do well in them - god takes me back 18 years to when I did mine.....ACK!

18 years?Huh??? God, now I'm depressed *scrolls back through thread to cheer self up*

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: May 04, 2006, 04:06:19 pm »

Well - I can tell you I have a Zero-Tolerance Policy for that sort of non-sense.

From my Blog:
The latest discharge of plebeian verbiage at S2C by the artless gobs proves once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense.

I suppose I should have some sympathy for their handicap. They are obviously paralyzed from the neck up. They're just another pack of Internet-addicted idiots suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind.

Maybe they wouldn't read like such pathetic losers if they had ever made a single original thing. You really cannot expect a company of talentless art thieves to accept the arguments of an artist.  I mean FFS we don't say Da Vinci had no right to bitch about people stealing his work and ideas because he didn't make all his own paper and canvas.

Dullards, they should everyone a favor, and take a fatal overdose of their medication.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 04, 2006, 04:18:20 pm »

LOL Beos, you devil!  That is the most perfect answer to that question I have seen so far!  Da Vinci!  That is top-notch!  Thanks for sharing!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: