Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:26:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1472924 times)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: May 20, 2006, 11:01:52 pm »

Just had to share these shots - it amused me - Miewtu went to Kiss up Arm on Alex, who told him off....

And poor Miewtu was so sad about it...

But Alex was just asserting himself: "I make the FIRST MOVE THANKYOU VERY MUCH!" and he gave Miewtu a squeeze not five minutes later (stupid sims):

« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 05:31:16 am by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
RMarques

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 21, 2006, 06:44:35 am »

*chuckles at Miewtu's outfit* So THAT'S why you were searching for a boots mesh xD
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 21, 2006, 09:58:44 am »

OMFG KSK, his outfit doesn't leave much to imagination!! LMAO

*ahem* don't suppose you'd consider sharing that wondrous piece of work ?? :grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 21, 2006, 10:36:11 am »

Yup, as soon as a suitable thigh boots mesh is available for males that:

(a) Is slim-fitting to the leg
(b) Has high heels
(c) Is possible to skin with high detail
(d) No distortions of the nude figure
(e) No holes in the mesh

If such a mesh ever becomes available, I will *definitely* make it available. Hopefully, such a mesh will arrive soon Wink

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: May 21, 2006, 10:43:45 am »

Quote from: Kinako
Ooo! He is a very handsome young man! I bet he won't have any trouble finding a girl in college! Cheesy

*laugs a lot* I'm using Squinge's hack so he's going to college but staying at home. He was born in game and his father is ....eww....a Maxis townie.....He was sooooo ugly as a kid....his brother Paris is not so cute....

KSK, I love that outfit!!!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 10:47:35 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
tha_matty
« Reply #500 on: May 21, 2006, 12:10:22 pm »

Quote from: Mariskasim1980
I posted these on the simscommunity too, but why not again Tongue

I named him Venetiano. It means absolutely nothing, but he looks italian, so that's why Tongue

Where did you get his skintone?
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 21, 2006, 12:35:30 pm »

Just a friendly reminder to NOT post an entire quote if it has pictures.  You can also just PM the members to ask questions.  Thank you!
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: May 21, 2006, 03:31:50 pm »

Quote from: AnnieBonnie
*laugs a lot* I'm using Squinge's hack so he's going to college but staying at home. He was born in game and his father is ....eww....a Maxis townie.....He was sooooo ugly as a kid....his brother Paris is not so cute....

KSK, I love that outfit!!!!

I'd never even heard of that hack. Then again, I don't check out the downloads here as much as I should.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 21, 2006, 04:42:29 pm »

Quote from: ladyrose
Aliwag you should totally upload them! theyd be perfect for some of my girls!

Ladyrose, they're up. Just give em some hot girls!!

Or boys....

Or whatever takes your fancy really!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 22, 2006, 02:28:35 am »

Tha_Matty, that is a skintone I did, available in adult and Barbie versions here:

KidSafe version:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=137904

Adult version:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=135961

Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: May 22, 2006, 05:28:29 am »

KSK, I love those pics of Miewtu and the other guy...so cute!  Everyone's posted such gorgeous sims since the last time I stopped in.  Great work!

I haven't had much time at all to make new guys or play, but I'm slowly building my "Midgar" neighborhood and filling it with my favorite guys from Final Fantasy 7 (or, as close as I can make them).

I've almost completed my version of Vincent Valentine, but the bandana color needs to be red and I was too tired to try and do it myself.  His clothes aren't pefect either, but I don't need their outfits to be replicas from the game to enjoy playing them.  For those who aren't familiar with the game, Vincent was once a Turk (a bit like the Mafia), until Hojo (mad scientist) performed experiments on him that resulted in his becomming something like a vampire, with the ability to transform into various demonic forms.  He's very enigmatic and serious.  That's the basic gist of it, not a perfect summary, I know.

I've created a version of Reno of the Turks as well, but I'm having trouble deciding on his hair.  The only "Reno" hair available that I know of is Plicka's mesh, and while it's a step in the right direction it's not quite what I'm looking for.  I might go with Kavar's "Roulette" hair for Reno, despite it lacking the spikey fluff on top. Wink  I'll post pics of him when I get the chance.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #506 on: May 22, 2006, 05:41:23 am »

Did I already post pics of Yazoo and Sephiroth here?  I went back a few pages and didn't see any, but I'm so out of the loop.  Just in case, here's my version of them (Sephiroth is the first one, and Yazoo is the second).  If I've already posted these pictures here, I apologize.  I don't *think* I did, but my allergies are going bonkers and the sudafed makes me forgetful.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: May 22, 2006, 05:49:31 am »

All three of them look nice! I especially love Vincent's hair! He was probably my favorite male FF7 character, unless you count Red XIII. XD
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: May 22, 2006, 05:55:10 am »

Thanks, Kinako.  It sounds like you have the same taste as me when it comes to playable characters I enjoyed the most.  Vincent and Red were almost always in my party, as often as I could put them in.

The hair is a recolor by Knightskykyte of Kavar's Rockstar mesh (her avatar sim is also wearing it, I believe).  It's the closest thing I've found to Vincent's hair.  I just need to make the bandanna red. Wink  His face is very hard to get right, concealed by the bandanna, scarf and his hair as it always is.  Most of it is guesswork on my part, and I may tweak him some more before I'm completely satisfied.

Beyond the Ninth Wave
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: May 22, 2006, 06:07:36 am »

My party changed each time I played the game again. I'd always have Yuffie (so I could get Leviathan, though I like how she performs in battle, too) and then I'd either have Red XIII or Tifa or, depending on my mood, I might put in someone different.

Anyway, back on-topic. I agree that the headband should be red, but I'd probably like to have the one he's wearing now for another sim. I think I'm inspired to try to make Axel now. I just need to find a black robe for him.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: