Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:19:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1471159 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
hallokatzchen

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: May 04, 2006, 09:39:21 pm »

Bravo :clap:

"When society changes its attitudes and stops putting ppl in boxes, then its gonna be alot more fun!"-bonbon @ DA

check out my gallery, please
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: May 04, 2006, 09:57:44 pm »

The king....I think he looks so sweet...

I used to be Nyxie
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 04, 2006, 11:17:10 pm »

Ohhh is that the king in my contest?  He looks very good! Long live the King!
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 05, 2006, 04:45:52 am »

Hear, hear! Long live the King!! Cheesy

But Brenda, my Bodyshop is the same as yours...? Tongue (sorry... err... were you interested in the model?)

Schuldig and everyone, breaches of copyright is rampant in the sims community, because nobody gets sued. I've had my texures taken a number times without credit and without permission. What I find @4#45$^%&$%#    ##$@#$@#  intensely annoying, is that surely, of all the people downloading, some of them would recognize that the recolor or sim was originally done by someone else that they had seen and downloaded before? And they don't speak up? Or let the creator know??? They must be glad to have a new thing to download, so, don't bother telling the original creator, never mind it's a ripoff, they obviously must not care. Since you guys mentioned the sim stealing... I'll share with you guys that I'm absolutely livid at the moment - today I found out that someone stole one of my shiny pants textures, and PUT IT ON A FEMALE WHICH IS WHAT I ABSOLUTELY FORBID!!! For three different outfits. It was interesting that their usage policy stated that nobody was allowed to take their textures without permission. I contacted a mod and hope they will deal with it very soon.... Sad I'm very unhappy about it, because the horse has bolted already - over 3000 people have downloaded their adaptation of my work. I would have thought that at least one person would have recognized that work as a ripoff of one of my textures - it is obvious when you see it. I hope the mods put it to rights on that particular site.

Hey RMarques, I can send you the model privately... PM me with your e-mail addy. Unfortunately, he won't have skin around the eyes that look as realistic as in the picture, because... well... since making a set of realistic eyeskins, I thought, "HELL NO!" Bugger uploading the realistic eye skins on their own, they are going into my bodyskins! And I vow to make the TASTY bodyskins BETTER and MORE realistic!!! YES! ONWARDS! UPWARDS!

So... now I'm hunting for more suitable natural lips photos, so the face will look even more natural, and "normal" toned chests and backs photos so that the fit and normal states will be distinguishable, and then bring out a new, improved, MORE realistic version of the TASTY skins...

Sorry! Rambling again. I just feel among friends here Smiley

Oh the hair!

YES! The mesh is by EternalxLove26 on MTS2, and the color you see... is my retexturing thereof. You can download it from here, and the link to the mesh is in there too:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=11185

Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 07:03:05 am by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 05, 2006, 07:25:23 am »

Thanks, Aliwag! :lol: You're not old! But...not just that thread, but another one in the 'Chat' section which included sims that weren't even tweaked - just taken as they were Sad

Beosboxboy: XD Indeed! I've tried being polite and it gets you nowhere.

KSK:That's horrible! I know what it's like but only with full sims - making cc is so much more demanding. It must be awful Sad I hope you get it sorted out soon. (And on females! The horror >___< )

Any~way, here's a couple more. Theo is actually another sim of mine with minimal changes because I felt lazy - can anyone guess who?

Blaise - Gypsy's great grandson or something Tongue He looks a lot like her.

KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 05, 2006, 08:15:48 am »

*groans* Awwww, let me guess... Dannen?

Wow, they're both very pretty Schuldig Smiley

Oh, and I noticed all the leafy outfits on the sims you posted earlier Cheesy  Your sims make those clothes look sexy!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 05, 2006, 10:46:32 am »

Nuh-uh!  You have a little jungly thing going on behind that model!  I have red clothes racks that burn into my retnas!
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 05, 2006, 11:00:25 am »

Quote from: brendabond
Nuh-uh!  You have a little jungly thing going on behind that model!  I have red clothes racks that burn into my retnas!

Hey, you too can have that background - or any one you want! There's a file called "userbkg.bmp" under your

\EA Games\The Sims 2

directory.

Open the userbkg.bmp file with Paint (hell, everyone has microsoft paint) or some other (better) picture editor program, and replace that (it will all be blank white) with whatever picture you want (just make sure the image is the same size, OK? Oh, and whatever you want to appear right behind the sim should be on the very far left of that whole picture file to in order to show up right behind the sim, because the rest gets covered up by the control/guff panel).

Then, when you start the bodyshop program, press the F5 function key of your keyboard to get your picture to show up.

And, if you want to be able to move your sim around in Bodyshop, hit the F3 function key of your keyboard to free the camera. Then you can zoom in, and turn the sim to face in the light better using your mouse!  Smiley

If you'd like my jungly thingy in particular, I'll send you the file that you can put in the appropriate place, and if you follow the above instructions, you too can be rid of the horrid red shelves and not have your sim stuck in the dark anymore.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 11:06:43 am by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 05, 2006, 11:03:23 am »

Thank you!  Oh!  Knowledge!
hallokatzchen

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 05, 2006, 02:03:44 pm »

schuldig, Blaise = teh hotness Cheesy

"When society changes its attitudes and stops putting ppl in boxes, then its gonna be alot more fun!"-bonbon @ DA

check out my gallery, please
straycat

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 06, 2006, 07:57:04 am »

Please meet my newest Sims to move into the neighbourhood, they are my very first freaky vamp boys. XD (I wanted to see if I could make Sims other than the cute or sexy type. These are still hot, I think, but in a different way. =D~)

That's Shade. I think he's slightly demented. XD

And now meet Slice, his roomie. Not quite as demented as Shade...

... but possibly a tad unstable and dangerous anyway. >=D

I hope they didn't scare anyone. XD

RMarques

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 06, 2006, 08:53:13 am »

Two new guys I made:

Aleyn

Eavan
flying-gopher

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 06, 2006, 09:20:34 am »

Gorgeous! All of them!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: May 06, 2006, 09:39:24 am »

OMG... RMarques... Aleyn... He makes me breathe funny *drool*

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Allemande

View Profile WWW
« Reply #389 on: May 06, 2006, 10:34:00 am »

i will break my post virginity and come out of lurkage to ask: where do you guys get the amazing skintones from? I have a load of Enayla's amazing ones but I want some different ones (more masculine ones)... then I can start posting some guys up here!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: