Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:39:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1467734 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #585 on: June 08, 2006, 09:28:19 am »

Yeah. I like the name Boblin- me and my sister were arguing what to call their kid so i shouted at her, "Fine we call it BOBLIN!" It makes me smile.

Oooooh Angel is Niiiiiiiice! You should upload him.
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #586 on: June 08, 2006, 10:16:33 am »

Whoa...in someways he looks angelic...and in others, he doesn't. Nice job. Wink
Melanie
« Reply #587 on: June 08, 2006, 11:26:23 am »

Um is Angel available to buy...or rent for a few hours?? LOL he's amazing!
SnapeSlave

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 08, 2006, 08:46:28 pm »

Awww....wow, that angel is beautiful.

This is Sirius.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 08:48:31 pm by SnapeSlave » Logged
JeanMaas

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 09, 2006, 07:55:28 pm »

hmm, it seems that i fainted on page 26, took me a while to recover Cheesy
but now i had to read 7 pages :pale: ooh, who am i to complain, i don't even know where to begin to say witch one i like best ... i like them all *still drooling*

Quote from: voyager7
Quote from: JeanMaas

Jared

Jared took my breath away!

thank you, i'll upload him (and some others), but at the moment, my computer, as well as my game are under maintanance (and some real life is in the way), so it might take a while.

you might remember Han:

i have uploaded him a little while ago at GSC2 (see link in sig), concidered uploading him here too, but he is mainly a GSC2-product, so i think it is better to upload him only there.

phew, finally i can introduce you to Lasse.

i was trying to make a redhead (first and only one so far) while KSK put her Starlight skins up, and then i thought ... wouldn't it be nice if he was red all the way, and thanks to KSK, he is Cheesy *big thank you hug*

Normally i make in game shots, but this time i thought i make some in bodyshop, otherwise it might take me way much longer.

:hello2: Jean
Gay Sims Club 2[/size]
Melanie
« Reply #590 on: June 09, 2006, 07:57:25 pm »

Alright Ladies, good lord.....is it getting hot in here?? :love7: :smt117
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 10, 2006, 12:00:34 pm »

Awww, thankyou for the nice comments on Angel *huggles* Sure, I"m happy to share him Wink I believe Angel will be available for your downloading pleasure in about a week or so. Smiley

SnapeSlave, Sirius looks pretty rugged, and that looks like BeosBoxBoy's skin, I believe (looks good even on non-body builders) and that style by Seomi (I think) - I can never  make any sims that look as good in it as Sirius!

Awww, Jean, you make me get off my metaphorical fat ass to go to a different place to download your gorgeous sims? Tongue I guess I'll just have to! Han is just gorgeous - I'd LOVE a sim who looks Asian in my game, and Han is sexy as well. Bah. Lasse is too attractive to be seen in that old Tasty skintone. I *must* get on with putting red hair on the lighter skins ASAP... can't have you posting pics of the old skin now...

Woah, I like Jesse (the last pic) LadyRose! And I see why you like Cameron, he looks like a fun character.

Finally, I've started actually playing the game again! I have a favourite couple now (restarted using clones in a new neighbourhood) Cheesy

This is Takuto...

Seiji is very dedicated to him, always wanting to hug, kiss, or flirt with him all the time. And he is so patient - he will stand there and just wait, and keep cycling through all the different sweet things to do to his Takuto <3

His patience is rewarded...

And finally, he pops the question by surprise, and he looked so worried!

But, the outcome was never in doubt Smiley

Here's a better pic of Seiji:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 12:05:34 pm by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
JeanMaas

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 10, 2006, 01:09:46 pm »

Quote from: KnightSkyKyte
Awww, Jean, you make me get off my metaphorical fat ass to go to a different place to download your gorgeous sims? Tongue I guess I'll just have to! Han is just gorgeous - I'd LOVE a sim who looks Asian in my game, and Han is sexy as well.

aww, i'm sorry. but who knows, you might like it there Cheesy

Quote from: KnightSkyKyte
Bah. Lasse is too attractive to be seen in that old Tasty skintone. I *must* get on with putting red hair on the lighter skins ASAP... can't have you posting pics of the old skin now...

glad you like him Smiley oh no, this is the only pic, and only in this thread, of Lasse. he is pantiently waiting in my sim bin for his new skin (and me getting things on the roll again). when i was in bs last night and saw him again ... i just had to show you him.

*sees Seiji ... faint*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 01:11:57 pm by JeanMaas » Logged

:hello2: Jean
Gay Sims Club 2[/size]
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 10, 2006, 01:13:12 pm »

*faints* This thread is a danger, I tell you =P

Salem

RMarques

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 10, 2006, 01:43:15 pm »

Quote from: schuldig_seiben
*faints* This thread is a danger, I tell you =P

And you just keep making it more of a danger *swoons*
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 10, 2006, 01:58:54 pm »

Hehe, thankyou ^___^ *blush*
...RMarques, are you a guy?!? Because I just noticed that little male sign thing next to your name, and I only know about four other male simmers Smiley

RMarques

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 10, 2006, 02:04:11 pm »

Quote from: schuldig_seiben

...RMarques, are you a guy?!? Because I just noticed that little male sign thing next to your name, and I only know about four other male simmers Smiley

Yep, I am Smiley
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 10, 2006, 02:13:43 pm »

I see! ^____^ (no offence meant, I have a bad habit of assuming everyone's a girl ^^; )

Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #598 on: June 10, 2006, 02:22:16 pm »

That's more then I know. Including RMarques, I now know a total of...two...
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 10, 2006, 02:29:46 pm »

:lol: Is the other one Dell? What about Beosboxboy? There's three right there! ^___^ I'd better get back on topic ^^; *ahem* I've probably posted it before, but I really like this picture of Aries:

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: