Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:45:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1471235 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: September 08, 2006, 12:02:06 am »

KSK I love your avie. The boots, the boots! :drool:
That second sim is simply to die for. Literally. x.x
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:04:58 am by ryukofaeris_of_ » Logged
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1126 on: September 08, 2006, 12:35:00 am »

Beautiful guys, KSK, and your avatar made me choke on my coffee! :lol:

That outfit on the second sim is so delicious, do you have plans to upload it?

Engel, your Angelino is just stunning.  I keep coming back to this thread to stare at him.

Oh yeah, here's Dante.  I don't usually choose shorter hairstyles for my male sims, but I liked this one and wanted to deviate from my normal "look".
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:39:49 am by Xylune » Logged

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
liegenschonheit

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 08, 2006, 12:43:28 am »

Holycrap KSK! Your bondage harness looks so much better than the one I did! It is just perfect. I cant wait to snag it, and those sexy, sexy boots...yum

Later Alligators
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: September 08, 2006, 01:07:36 am »

Xylune, I'm surprised you deviate from long hair! Dante is a hottie <3 He looks great in that hair! None of my sims can work that style, they look like little mushroom heads...

Gosh, didn't know my Avatar would cause a stir... or make cause people to choke on their coffees! *lol* It is male, I hope people can see the male symbol in the appropriate spot well enough? (Or I'll have to change it's color - please let me know.)

Gosh, coming from you, Liegen, that is *very* high praise. *blush*

Yes, that second outfit will be up for download within a week Wink Just waiting for my promise to be proven filled (that is, after the KISS costumes are actually published) in the next day or two before I upload the *SET of 10* sexy male outfits with BOOTS *hehe*

Here's a sneak preview:

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1129 on: September 08, 2006, 01:34:10 am »

None of my sims can work that style, they look like little mushroom heads...

ROFL, so true!  I think the crown is too high or something, because the aforementioned hair and a few of the other shorter styles end up looking funky, more often than not.  Dante is the only sim I've ever made that doesn't look retarded with it...hehe.

As for the icon, I knew that the sim in it was male even without the aptly placed symbol (still cracking up, here).  I love it, and it's so true; sexy guys wear boots! Wink

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1130 on: September 08, 2006, 01:35:51 am »

Engle071 is Angelino uploaded anywhere? He is absolutely gorgeous. Would love him in my game? I would treat him very nice...yes very nice.

trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1131 on: September 08, 2006, 01:40:01 am »

Knightskykyte, I'm looking forward to those outfits. They look awesome.

Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1132 on: September 08, 2006, 02:52:11 am »

I love the new outfits, KSK!  I know just which sims of mine will be trying them out, when they become available. :drool:

Beyond the Ninth Wave
engelchen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1133 on: September 08, 2006, 03:15:05 am »

Thanks for the nice comments.
Making male Sims is my prefer. I like to do. And sometimes the hair doesn't look like it should. Than I try to make it better. I try :-)
Angelino is available to download. You can find him here:
http://foxtrot502.server4you.de/sims2/wbb2/filebase.php?fileid=3295
And when you like the other version of hair, you can find it here:
http://foxtrot502.server4you.de/sims2/wbb2/filebase.php?lim=20&cat=116

I hope, it's ok to post it here. Can't upload him here, because my "Boss" would beat me :-)

Xylune, Dante is amazing.
KSK, these Outfits are more than hot!

~walking with a friend in the dark
 is better than walking alone in the light~
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1134 on: September 08, 2006, 02:25:24 pm »

OooooO most droolable!

I like the way this guy turned out.....

Im putting pictures of him and his partner in one of the other threads.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: September 08, 2006, 04:27:28 pm »

I like him, Lady!  He makes me think of Amato for some reason (probably the hair).
KSK, your second guy scared me for a second but then I burst out laughing.
And then Dante took over the scaring me a bit.  His eyes just give off the 'I'm going to eat your soul' vibe, being so bright and shiny.  I don't know what I'm talking about anymore...:dontknow:

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1136 on: September 08, 2006, 07:18:42 pm »

Thank you for sharing Angelino, engel!  I promise to give him a good home. Smiley

Ladyrose, your new guy is adorable!

AxelVal, I think you're right about Dante's eyes.  I noticed they were a bit too intense, as well.

I did a bit of tweaking this morning and gave him new hair, eyes and eyebrows.  I think he looks much better.

His looks are inspired by this anime character, but I wasn't exactly trying to make the character in sim form because my anime sims rarely look right.  Now I'm thinking of just renaming him Katou.

Beyond the Ninth Wave
ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: September 08, 2006, 07:36:46 pm »

Haru wo Daiteita, ne? He's quite the likeness. Very sexy. Smiley
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1138 on: September 08, 2006, 07:58:17 pm »

More piccies of Chad! Cheesy

Also, I decided to drop the Legacy Challenge so I wouldn't lose him to starvation. So I used the money cheat and built him a nice little house for one. I think he's much happier now.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: September 08, 2006, 08:37:36 pm »

-drools- So many guys! I go away for three days and I come back to a whole bunch of pages FULL of HOT guys!
 I just can't single any one of you out 'cause all your hotties were too hot for words! ^^ -still drooling-

I wish I could make more of my hotties, but CAS and bodyshop keep crashing on me. I just uninstalled all my games and there's still some sort of problem! Arrgh! >.<
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: