Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:17:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1454519 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1140 on: September 09, 2006, 04:07:09 am »

Thankyou Xylune, and may I say....that is an amazing likeness!!!!!! Hes sooooooo yummmmm.

Kinako yay! Chad has been saved! :grin:

EDIT: I got asked to put him in here, so here's Yuki;

« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 04:09:41 am by ladyrose » Logged
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1141 on: September 09, 2006, 04:55:31 am »

Thank you, Ladyrose.

I love that picture of Yuki, his expression and pose is darling. Smiley

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: September 09, 2006, 06:11:03 am »

THankyou for the links, Engel! Angelino is beautiful <3

Squee! LadyRose, Yuki is so cuuute! Cheesy

My GOD Xylune, KATO in the SIM form! *drools*

Angel:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 06:39:07 am by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1143 on: September 09, 2006, 06:51:15 am »

thankyou Xylune! KSK, I thought I was the only one who Squeeee'd!!!!! My mates all think Im a freak for doing it!!! And you squeed at my guy YAY!
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1144 on: September 09, 2006, 09:55:10 am »

Quote from: ladyrose

Yep, and he has a girlfriend now, too! I posted pictures of them in the couples thread. Smiley
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1145 on: September 09, 2006, 10:06:19 am »

Thank you Engel071...Thankyou for the links to Angelino and the hair.

rachel039926
Pixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1146 on: September 09, 2006, 01:45:38 pm »

Quote from: ladyrose
Thankyou Xylune, and may I say....that is an amazing likeness!!!!!! Hes sooooooo yummmmm.

EDIT: I got asked to put him in here, so here's Yuki;

he is to die for!!!! would it be possible to upload him for me? **puppy dog eyes**
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 01:50:02 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

xWell, it must be difficult being so gorgeousx
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1147 on: September 09, 2006, 02:51:08 pm »

lol Ive never uploaded anything before!!! I have no clue what to do =/
rachel039926
Pixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1148 on: September 09, 2006, 03:49:12 pm »

awww i want him! dang it anyone know how so i could have that hottie?Huh??

xWell, it must be difficult being so gorgeousx
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: September 09, 2006, 08:45:09 pm »

There are instructions on the site about how to upload - just do a search, it's very easy to do.

Shameless plug: Guys, I've uploaded the sexy shiny black thigh high boots outfits I made for males Cheesy You can get them here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22370  

hehe

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1150 on: September 09, 2006, 09:04:07 pm »

Quote from: KnightSkyKyte
There are instructions on the site about how to upload - just do a search, it's very easy to do.

Shameless plug: Guys, I've uploaded the sexy shiny black thigh high boots outfits I made for males Cheesy You can get them here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22370  

hehe

:naughty:
YEAH! I d/l Angelino and he is beautiful. As I said, I will be very nice to him. He has moved to the Mycanos house by Corvidophile at mts2 which is amazing and suits him. I have been saving that for a special sim and he is oh so deserving. Off to get those outfits.

Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1151 on: September 09, 2006, 09:20:24 pm »

Quote from: KnightSkyKyte

hehe

THANK YOU X 1,000! :drool:

(and Angel looks fantastic in that pic. Wink)

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
Exxie

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: September 09, 2006, 09:37:14 pm »

Ooh, all the men posted on here are absolutely fabulous! I've gathered up the courage to post a couple of my Sims, though I'm not sure how well they'll compare...

First, I guess I'll post some brothers from one of my favorite families:
Here's Dag, the oldest:

Konstantin, second eldest:

And the twins, Lars (the one acting like a doof) and Hugo (the one standing with his arms crossed):

There are three more sisters and a father that make up the family. I don't have any pictures of the dad right now, but maybe I'll snap some later.

Eric:

Sariel:

Tanner:
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1153 on: September 10, 2006, 12:47:04 am »

Just for you, Knightskykyte!  In honor of your fab new outfits and your request to see them on sims, I've compiled a few screenshots of some of my older sims that you've expressed a liking to. Cheesy

Emhyr was too shy to be convinced to wear a leather outfit, but with some persuasion, He donned one of the gorgeous Kiss costumes.  He's also using KSK's "Tasty v2" skin.

Balusn gave me a hairy eyeball at first, but he's an impulsive sort.  "Ah, what the hell," he shrugged.  

Allister's a curious kitty, and he's never afraid to try out something new.  If his grin is any indication, he likes the sleek feel of the outfit and has plans involving it and Cephas.

Orion is already a fan of KSK originals, so he was happy to try on the newest fashion and model it.

Since you seemed to like Dante, I threw in a picture of him modeling another of your new designs, too.  He's not a shy sim, and the outfit intrigued him. Wink

Thank you KSK, for two more brilliant and sexy clothing sets for our pretties!:thumbup:

Beyond the Ninth Wave
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: September 10, 2006, 05:14:45 am »

* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! *

Xylune, that makes me happy Cheesy

It's great to see those outfits on such *SEXY* sims *yeah* You really have gorgeous sims <3

And Dante definitely is a hottie, thankyou Wink

XOXO, so many attractive guys! For some reason, I like Dag the most... I think it's his overall look, the hair, the expression...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 05:19:43 am by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: