Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:21:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1454162 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1305 on: October 07, 2006, 03:45:01 am »

Thanks, xylune. I like Stefan. He's nice to look at. Smiley
straycat

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: October 07, 2006, 11:08:57 am »

Quote from: Xylune
That's quite a creative picture of Feer, Straycat!  How did you make him put the gun to his head?

I relied on the magic of creative cropping and suggestion. That wasn't his hand holding the gun. XD I first used this method  in my movie, Fragile, when I needed someone to kill herself. =)

ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: October 07, 2006, 04:37:23 pm »

Quote from: coliss
I really want more RAM and a new graphic card now. ;_;

DITTO. Right now. >.> My comp sucks. I have to restart my computer before I play just so it won't use up the memory in half an hour, which is ten minutes less than the time it takes for me to get from the opening game screen to CAS.

Schul? Charon. Charon Charon Charon Charon Charon Charon Charon.
Not only is it my megaultrafavoritest name in the macroverse, but it now also has an amazingly dark and sexy sim attached to it. :love1: I'm in awe. Awe.
Cael is too cute for words, and Nemesis is slowly melting me with that glare of his. :3 As for Fionn: pale skin + alluring eyes + much desired hair = WIN. And I do mean much desired. I -must- have that hair. Pretty please? Smiley

Fender and Feer Lock get sexier and sexier every time I see them. Were this thread to have a banner all of it's own, I would nominate that last picture of Feer by himself to be it.

Xylune, allow me to here mention that I adore all your sims, and that Stefan is no exception (for I too am inexplicably attracted by those of fair skin and dark hair <3).

Forgive my dramatics. I'm suffering from internet withdrawal. It's been 5 days, without even television to soothe me.
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: October 08, 2006, 02:08:56 am »

Eeeee! More beautiful sims!!! *drools*

OK, I'm going to add another one:

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: October 08, 2006, 09:32:14 am »

Oooh is this a Native American warrior?  He is beautiful!  where did you get his hair and clothes?  He is gorgeous!  *drools........

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1310 on: October 08, 2006, 10:04:04 am »

Om Om Om!!! Too many hot guys!!!! *pool forms at feet from drooling*
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: October 08, 2006, 10:20:48 am »

Xylune, I love your vampire Stefan, its the eyes that I'm drawn too.
And Knightskye, your new sim is a cutie. He does look native american.Smiley
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: October 08, 2006, 10:40:33 am »

I think on some of these guys we need links to the hair and stuff.
I am falling in lover with Fionn and Feer.  You made me melt with the link back to the shower picture just to let you know.
Stefan's who I mostly want to know about the hair for.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1313 on: October 08, 2006, 04:09:36 pm »

Quote from: lavie
And Knightskye, your new sim is a cutie. He does look native american.Smiley

I thought he looked Native American, too. I think that's why I like him so much. Smiley
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1314 on: October 08, 2006, 07:05:40 pm »

OMG!!! :drool:

New sim...

I used to be Nyxie
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1315 on: October 08, 2006, 07:55:49 pm »

He's nice! *drools*
megawarrior

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: October 08, 2006, 11:47:37 pm »

Just made him in Bodyshop. I like this one. Anybody know a name I can give him? :dontknow:

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: October 09, 2006, 05:26:06 am »

Mega: Erm... Nathaniel?

Here's my oh-so-adorable Francoise.. ^^ I decided to take picture of his cute face and post it up. At least, I think it cute..

Lost in thought... or maybe just lost.
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: October 09, 2006, 06:15:26 am »

Starlucid, the hair is a RoseSims hair, I believe, it's definitely free! Pretty sure the clothes are by SixString Slim, I could be wrong, though - I got it from this website, and there was a bodybuilder version too, if my memory serves me correctly... (it may not though).

Thankyou for the nice comments you guys Smiley

Annie, he's beautiful!

Megawarrior: how about Gorgeous?

Francoise is very cute with that expression, Elven_Song.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: October 09, 2006, 07:06:55 am »

This is Kami}Kami Sama to be exact{ - yes, I realize that he does vaguely resemble Kami-sama (may he rest in peace) from Malice Mizer especially since I gave him the same namesake, but no that wasn't intentional - I didn't even realize that they looked anything alike until after I had already finished making him and one of my sisters pointed it out to me.

lol  Thus, resulted the name, but only because I couldn't think of a better one to suit him.  I guess I could have always used the english meaning of "God" or "Paper".... But that doesn't sound as nice when referring to him aloud.  

So in my uninspired for original names moment I just went with the next best thing.  Kami was an awesome drummer anyway and deserves some tribute however minute or unintentional it may be. ~grinz~

Don't let the dress and curls fool you, he is far from gay(quite the ladies pleaser actually), and has never done anything with males - in fact - he is happily courting }in spite of the fidelity of both being highly in question especially seeing as they don't even live together and haven't visited each other for a while now.. hmm, I wonder if maybe that's why their relationship is so "happy", because it's so unrestrictive..?... ~strokez chin and contemplates the possibilities~ rofl{ the female mother of his son... Although, one never can say what exactly I may do with my SIMs in the future, so who knows. lmfao

And this is De'Avohn Phoenix

I have more, but I figure, these two are enough for now.  Even though they aren't my most all time favorites ever.  I do still love them though so ah well.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 08:12:41 am by Loli-Jadwiga » Logged

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: