Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:31:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1454193 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: October 18, 2006, 04:57:41 pm »

Quote from: starlucid
Very nice sleepy you know in real life redhead men are well not so sexy but in sim life they look pretty good!

Thank you Smiley

I used simpe and extracted a copy of him (don't want to lose my favorite sims) to bodyshop, tried him with black hair and he is even hotter! :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: October 18, 2006, 09:51:54 pm »

shannis, could you tell me where you got Quinn's hair (he's very yummy, by the way)?
coliss

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: October 18, 2006, 11:10:16 pm »

*jumps in* Quinn's hair is from here~
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: October 19, 2006, 09:17:39 am »

Shannis, Quinn is really cute!:)

Here are two brothers I made.

The first is Viggo.

And the second brother is Dante

Dragonmage86

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: October 20, 2006, 12:46:46 am »

I just wanted to show off these two. Sorry for the low-quality pics but my comp is a little out of date, though im working on it.

Talon, my first custom-content sim.

Kavaugh, his boyf
ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: October 20, 2006, 05:58:44 pm »

Thanks, coliss.
So I was playing around in BS today (the first time I've done so in three weeks) and, being too lazy right now to fire up the actual game...well, here.

Little cutie teen Anaku...

...whom I aged up and fiddled around with to make this guy.

He's a little different from the sims I usually make. :\
But I like him well enough. ^^
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: October 21, 2006, 05:11:48 am »

JodelieJodelie: If you use http://www.imageshack.us then there is absolutely no need to register an account or anything you just go to the page and upload it without the hastle of having to create and loginto an account and then upload it.  :}  I find it rather convinient, as quick - or pretty nearly so anyway - as attaching the pix.  Just something to keep in mind for future reference if you ever feel it may come in handy.  I really don't think anyone minds if you attach the pix or upload and insert them because there's really not much difference.  So whatever you feel like works is best!

starlucid, AxelVal, rchel039926 -- Thank you all and I am glad you liked De'Avohn!!  At least I know now I did something right because even though I chose what to create him with spurr of the moment he was always supposed to be attractive.  :}  He is an ultimate seductor, this elven-demon, and even though he is happily married to his true love Ry'Vaeria he simply can't seem to help himself..  He's a bit of an addict I guess.  Old habits die hard?..  He has a slight split-personality issue.  But it really isn't his fault he was born part elf and part demon!  It hadn't been my intention for him to be realistic as I was first creating him, I just used whatever I felt/thought worked best together for him, but I was very glad the end result came out with a realistic appearence.  As for Kami-sama, I hold his drumming skills in great revere as well!  Yay for not being alone, ne!?..  If/when you do get around to messing with your own Kami SIM AxelVal I would love to see how it turns out if you wouldn't mind.  :}  Concerning Kami - the SIM - if you really want to see him outta drag and glimpse what there is underneath all that crap just say the words and I'd be more than happy to provide the pix for you!  :}  Especially seeing as the mother of his child broke up with him recently and I've been considering him doing some re-evaluation of his life and making some appearance changes anyway so it really wouldn't be any trouble at all if you'd truly like to see it happen.  If any one else would like to see what Kami looks like outta the drag feel free to say so too the more the better.  And if anyone wants to see more pics of De'Avohn just say so as well and I be glad to hop straight to it.  I just recently took some new pix of him that show off his fangs pretty well too...

ryukofaeries_of_: Anaku is an uber cutie indeed!  He is sure to turn into an utter ladies - and potentially man - killer as well.. especially if that aged one you showed is any indication - he was to die for!!

shannis: Jiro is totally smexy - you did an outstanding job with him - and I do love asians.. :]  Quinn is an uber cuteness hottie too!

lavie: Viggo and Dante both have a very eye-catchy rogue-ish appeal about them.. I utterly loved Dante - loved them both!  And that one at the bar - whose hotdog we are supposed to ignore ((  ;}   roflmfao )) - he was smokin' hott!  I wonder, if someone licked their finger and touched him, would it sizzle? (old and slightly over used metaphor I know, but, it still applies!)

JodelieJodelie: All very drool worthily smexy indeed!!!

straycat: I absolutely adore Feer AND Fender!  Please, do keep spamming here with pictures of them!!!!

Arcia: I loved Morcego, he has that certain Elven allure to his hottness, and an almost earthy but distinctly fiery look to everything about him..  And his eyes - I'm not specifically sure why - but... I think I could drown! lol

KnightSkyKyte: I can see why you love that hair style - it is definitely sexy - and that entire SIM of yours was too!!

Great SIMs everyone!!  I enjoyed seeing them all, keep up the great posting, there just simply aren't enough words to describe it all!  -cheerz!-  I don't remember exactly who mentioned something about it but I definitely would have to agree that someone should indeed invent a way to bring SIMs to life! ~laughs with a grin~  As for uploading my sims, unfortunately, no I don't think I will be uploading any of them..due to a good portion of the custom content I use having creators that share it for personal use only and don't want it uploaded anywhere - though some allow it with permission only, a good amount say no under any circumstance and no exceptions...that and the fact that alot of my sims are put together spur of the moment so I'm not really paying attention to what exactly I used on which sims..and I have a really bad memory when it comes to what rules applied to which things and where all I got what from and it is a painful tedium to go and look it all up..the numbers are just to vast....  I'm ssoo so sorry!  :{  Maybe sometime in the future when/if I have my own new computer fully set up and properly functioning and can get my hands on the necessary programs and get acquainted with making my own custom content - being an aspiring graphics artiste and wannabe CG 3-D animator - I will start uploading my SIM creations of the future, ja..?...

In any case, below are a couple pics of De'.  A mischievious 'independent' - thanks to the wonders that is Insimenator/Inteenimator - teenage loverboy with the eyes of a demon (and he had the audacity to want to get married in spite of it all too!) that betray his lack of innocence and confirm his shady town reputation to all but - sadly - his helplessly adoring fiance... (Just perhaps some of it can be attributed to the foolishness of his youth?)  And with the looks to back his reputation 100%.. Or, at least, I did try for that.. I'll let you be the judge of how well it did or did not work.  lol  I implore you to speak exactly what you think of him and not to try and lighten it any.  I will not be mad if you don't like him and am very open to the critique.  I know, I probably could have done better, but ah well.  This is as he is.  Let me know what you really think!  Thanks;

« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 11:35:59 am by Loli-Jadwiga » Logged

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: October 21, 2006, 11:30:36 am »

Loli-Jadwiga, I'm loving your posts (from the ones I read so far), you sound really enthusiastic and have wonderful storylines for your sims, especially the one of your teenage De'. Smiley Your sim De', has a devious look to him. He has the arched eyebrows, which combined with the red eyes gives off that devlish effect. But I would love to see how he would look with blond or red hair.

ryukofaeris_of, Anaku is a cutie and the aged up one, wow, he looks gorgeous. If they look that great in bodyshop, I'm looking forward to see in-game shots.

dragonmage, its a bit hard to see your sims, but Kavaugh looks like a sweetie with that smile.
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: October 21, 2006, 01:41:38 pm »

lol Thanks lavie - what can I say - I don't really have a life and I'm a writer and a designer so I just can't seem to help myself but to have some form of a story behind almost every sim of mine.  You know, I would be glad to tweak his hair a bit and take pictures to post of it just for you.  :}  He needs change in his life anyway, given his personality, it just wouldn't fit the pace of his lifestyle if y'know what I mean.. ;}  I'm glad you think I captured the devious personality I was aiming for well enough.  It's good to know that sometimes its not just me and wishful thinking with an active imagination. :lol: And you can refer to me as Jadwi if it pleases you, less typing that way, ne? Smiley I think red and blond were actually hair colors I had tested on him while creating him before finally going with the silver after I decided I wanted to start him off with a slightly drowish look.  How odd is that?
I really like your SIMs too :grin: They're really awesome

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1374 on: October 21, 2006, 02:31:30 pm »

too much hotness! *collapses*
Unquietmind

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: October 21, 2006, 11:27:50 pm »

Lavie, Dante is absolutely gorgeous. Any chance you'd be willing to share him? :-p

straycat

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: October 22, 2006, 11:51:24 am »

Loli-Jadwiga, thank you for looking and loving Feer and Fender. =D

I so happen to have a new screenshot of Feer. He won his first ever contest over at S2C and he's really happy about it. This is a shot of him in the pool...

Feer loves spending time in the pool. After doing his laps, he likes nothing better than to float on his back and feel the sun on his face... You have no idea how much I wish I could teleport myself into my game. XD
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 11:55:34 am by straycat » Logged

ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1377 on: October 22, 2006, 12:12:06 pm »

I wish i could be in your sims as well! *drools*
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: October 23, 2006, 09:52:07 am »

:lol: Lol Jadwi, the funny thing is, when I first typed your forum name, I doubted myself that I typed it wrong and I had to scroll up to check again. So I have no problems referring you to Jadwi.Smiley And I look forward to seeing how De' will look.

Unquietmind, I never thought about loading up a sim nor know how to do so. I would need to contemplate on this, but I'll see.

Straycat, I must say that all your pictures are awesome, they have this professional look to them that capture the cuteness of your sims.

joannejt, I'm loving the body shot. lol, I like take pictures on the machine because of that.

goten, Aeson has such a sweet face to him. His must have good looking parents.Smiley
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1379 on: October 23, 2006, 06:36:49 pm »

Some gorgeous guys here!
This is my latest

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: