Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:40:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1454296 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1395 on: October 25, 2006, 11:41:11 am »

Quote from: lavie
Jadwi, your sims are awesome! Kujin looks too innocent and too cute to be a villian. But I guess that's how he lures his victims, with his appearance alone. De'Avohn, he is a gorgeous looking demon. I love how you put him together! Smiley

AnnieBonnie, Raphael is stunning and he has a lovely smile.Smiley

Thank you, hun. He was telling me not to be upset because I had to unistall Pets.... :cry:

I used to be Nyxie
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1396 on: October 25, 2006, 12:40:58 pm »

wow annie! Raphael looks so innocent...most of my guys end up looking evil heh heh heh not that i mind.
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1397 on: October 25, 2006, 06:04:30 pm »

Thanks for the kind comments for Matt ! Loving the Angels on here Smiley
This is Byron

megawarrior

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: October 25, 2006, 08:42:08 pm »

HOLY............!!!!!!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: October 25, 2006, 09:31:09 pm »

Wow! rockchick! just gorgeous!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: October 26, 2006, 01:19:47 am »

he looks yummy!

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1401 on: October 26, 2006, 02:51:44 am »

Thank you x

Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: October 26, 2006, 06:21:49 am »

Models!  All of them!..  Models that will rule the world I say!! lol :thumbup:

Thanks lavie, I'm glad you liked Kujin and De'Avohn.  I'm really proud of De'Avohn - me thinks he's prolly one of the best SIMs I've ever made.  And you're right, Kujin does lure in his victims unsuspecting because he knows he doesn't look like the villain he is and milks it for all its worth. lol  Poor victims, never see it coming, believing he's just a harmless friend..  May they rest in peace. :lol: When he really wants to, though, he can give quite the nerve trying look.

Now, as promised, Lavie here are those pictures of De' and his new hair!

The two below were just for fun..

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: October 26, 2006, 09:09:01 am »

OMG Jadwi, I can't decide which one I like the best!:)  I love the blond hair with the hood. He definitely has a much more mysterious look due to the hood and that the hair covers a part of his face. And I get the impression he is somewhat trying to be innocent, but he is shielding his true colours. The fiery red hair, really highlights his evil persona. It looks great with the red eyes and his brows (and his attire lol:grin: ). Thank you for sharing the pictures, I am really happy to see how he turned out!:)
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1404 on: October 26, 2006, 07:16:27 pm »

Ill post pics of his hawt bod when i get some.

Come check out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]The Treehouse![/COLOR] A brand new Sims 2 site!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: October 27, 2006, 07:04:54 am »

LOL! very nice brooke looking forward to hawt bod pics! LOL!  This thread makes me happy!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: October 27, 2006, 11:09:58 am »

megawarrior:  He has this sadness about him, it accents his sexiness in some strange way, but I bet he'd have a great smile too!

brooke_82: Rylan has a very strong jawline that give him a particularily masculine and mature look about his attractiveness.

They're both excellent you two!  I like them :thumbup:

Quote from: lavie
OMG Jadwi, I can't decide which one I like the best!:)  I love the blond hair with the hood. He definitely has a much more mysterious look due to the hood and that the hair covers a part of his face. And I get the impression he is somewhat trying to be innocent, but he is shielding his true colours. The fiery red hair, really highlights his evil persona. It looks great with the red eyes and his brows (and his attire lol:grin: ). Thank you for sharing the pictures, I am really happy to see how he turned out!:)

I'm glad you liked them!  And yeah, with the hood and blond hair he was trying to appear more innocent and mysterious -- I'm plotting a reason for that in the future of his story in which I will stick him in the blond hair and hood again and put the look to good use.. It only half worked. Ne?  I'm going to use the red hair officially too.  I must thank you for asking about him in different hairstyles -- I've really been inspired by it on way more details for his storyline than I had been before! Thank you Smiley

This is a my gothic alien-demon.. He was thrown together randomly one time when I was bored.  I think he turned out not looking half bad.  He doesn't really have a name and I forget what I randomly chose to call him when I put him in the game.

This was a test subject, preperation for a Dark Elf character I'm working on, but when the testing ((previewing all the new custom content I'd downloaded specially for the project to make sure it worked/showed-up right and see what it really looked like and all that)) was over I liked what had been created to much to let him go.  The result was, the randomly named, Noname. lol  Yes - That is: No Name.  Not '
no-na-me'.

And this is one of several characters I made for my latest SIM-based story I've been cooking up in my brain.  He is called Riigale.

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
Alimah Kali

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: October 27, 2006, 04:08:01 pm »

:drool: :drool: :drool: Damn, damn, damn... This thread is killer. My brain may explode from the obsurd amounts of hot males we've got on here. :violent2:

Well, since I can't beat it, I'll just have to join in on the fun!! My attempt at making Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night:

I've been working on him forever. I like him like this, but am still looking for the right hair (and maybe eyes). Also, try to pretend the birthmark and rosy cheeks aren't there, ok? :lol: Hope ya'll like him as much as I do! :love2: :love2: :love2:
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: October 27, 2006, 07:12:20 pm »

Wow just gorgeous! Alimah very close match nice!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Alimah Kali

View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: October 28, 2006, 02:32:19 am »

Quote from: starlucid
Wow just gorgeous! Alimah very close match nice!

Thanks so much, starlucid. Smiley He's a perpetual work in progress, but I'm very happy with the way he came out here. I'm just hoping that someday someone will make a ribbony curly hair like his, then I think I'll be a lot closer to finishing.

In the meantime, I'll just happily drool as this thread continues to wow me with almost every post. *le siiiiigh* :lol:
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: