Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:57:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1454095 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1515 on: November 22, 2006, 01:47:47 pm »

Quote from: Loli-Jadwiga;435319
You're welcome deizelyn. Smiley I hope the f10 button comes in handy then!  I only knew about it because I'm weird and have this habit of scrutinizing instruction manuals from head to toe and found this lose sheet that was in the SIMs 2 manual booklet thing that had all sorts of short cut buttons listed-- Including F10.
Yeah, I know, print screen can be a hastle..  I think there are some programs floating around out there somewhere that - when running - will automatically save your screenshots everytime you hit the print screen button, I think I used to have one on my old computer if I'm remembering right, but I've definitely heard of them existing somewhere.  I don't have my hands on one or where to get one from at the moment though.  Maybe I'll have to see if I can't find one again sometime hm?

I haven't tried FRAPs at all yet, I'll have to give it a go.  The Linux part of my mentality isn't a fan of shareware but sometimes you have to pay for the good stuff.

I tried  YAFSScreen (freeware), which I found a link to in Dese's list of picture-taking tips and tricks.  It uses the "Print Screen" key instead of one of the Fx keys.  I started using it on non-Sim-related items and it works for me.  Some of the options are in German.    

Mr. Aldenhövel said that YAFSScreen was like  FSScreen but with some additions of his own.  I haven't tried FSScreen yet.  Also free, also uses "Print Screen".

Your pomona is very extinct
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1516 on: November 22, 2006, 01:58:47 pm »

Quote from: deizelyn;435315
I guess I should have chosen a more natural colour, but I thought that red really suited him. I wanted something to stand out from his dark complexion.

I think the red suits your man too!  It would be cool if the Red Hot Red stayed when he's in werewolf mode.  With the face and ears, he can't be as stealth as Tony Rivers, Scott Howard or Remus Lupin (wait, scratch Remus, that name is a giveaway) but he's very nice-looking.

Oh!  What hair is that you're using on Mr. Wolf?  I'd like to have that in my hairstyle stash.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 02:04:16 pm by Moon Jaguar » Logged

Your pomona is very extinct
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1517 on: November 22, 2006, 02:04:37 pm »

Anton

* snapshot_926cd4b7_526f6e6a.jpg (41.27 KB, 600x450 - viewed 150 times.)

* snapshot_926cd4b7_d26f6de7.jpg (38.64 KB, 600x450 - viewed 212 times.)

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: November 22, 2006, 02:51:50 pm »

Quote from: Moon Jaguar;435670
I haven't tried FRAPs at all yet, I'll have to give it a go.  The Linux part of my mentality isn't a fan of shareware but sometimes you have to pay for the good stuff.

I tried  YAFSScreen (freeware), which I found a link to in Dese's list of picture-taking tips and tricks.  It uses the "Print Screen" key instead of one of the Fx keys.  I started using it on non-Sim-related items and it works for me.  Some of the options are in German.    

Mr. Aldenhövel said that YAFSScreen was like  FSScreen but with some additions of his own.  I haven't tried FSScreen yet.  Also free, also uses "Print Screen".

Fraps has a free downloadable version, which has all the same functionality of the paid version minus a few things which don't make much of a difference if you don't need it. For example: the free version only allows you to save in png format, but you can convert that easily. The paid allows you to save in png, jpeg and a couple others my tired brain can't recall off the top of my head.

What I like about it is you can set it to automatically take pictures for you every ten seconds (or whatever interval you set). It gives me a lot of junk shots I just end  up deleting, but has given me a number of beautiful jems I wouldn't otherwise have caught on my own.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
deizelyn

View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: November 22, 2006, 04:28:26 pm »

Hm, thanks for showing me those programs, guys! That automatic one sounds useful, but I think I'll also try the YAFSScreen and see what I like.

Oh! What hair is that you're using on Mr. Wolf? I'd like to have that in my hairstyle stash.

Thanks, Moon Jaguar Smiley I used MyoS male hair no.07 from http://coris.byus.net/

@ Magicflute: Thanks! I'm proud of his eyes as well. But it's thanks to the makeup that he was able to look like that XD I LOVE your sim! He's got cute freckles and red hair (I love red hair Cheesy )
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: November 24, 2006, 02:23:47 pm »

Here are a couple of new sims I made using Knightskye's new skins. Smiley I made a few more but have yet to upload the pictures in which I will do a bit later.

These are Lemuel and Eugene, respectively.

Loli-Jadwiga

View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: November 25, 2006, 01:09:15 am »

ohhh, lavie, your's are ssooo sexy!  lol  They've both got amazing eyes.  I'm a sucker for eyes.  lol  The dark haired one (he's Eugene right?) also has really great lips - iunno what it is exactly - but for some reason there's just something really attractive-like about the way his lips are set.  I really like the color to Lemuel's (provided I didn't incorrectly read something into what you said) eyes..its very unique - what eyes did you use for him?  If I might ask..
The two both have these strong yet just soft enough shapes to their faces.  I really like them - amazing job you've done! :thumbup:   :}
I love Knightsky's skins - they're awesome - and they look really really good on your two guys.

`~|'- I will Never Change, but -- one day...  I will become One of You!-'|~`
))Don't ask.. lol((
deizelyn

View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: November 25, 2006, 04:00:32 am »

Is it me or are Eugene's eyes different? They're tilted up a little... It's really pretty Smiley
shinie

View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: November 25, 2006, 05:41:08 am »

wow, look pretty good
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: November 25, 2006, 06:42:55 am »

He's unnamed, which unusual for me Tongue Any ideas? I'm thinking of Alexander, but maybe something more unique?

-Gemma-
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: November 25, 2006, 08:18:40 am »

I think I'm going to faint!  There may not be many new guys since my last check-in, but the ones that are here.
HIDEKI!!!  Sorry, had to do it.  I love that picture to death and he really does seem to have that sticky-note!
Big V needs to get in there and loosen some strings in that kid. Cheesy

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: November 25, 2006, 10:55:03 am »

Thank you, I'm happy the new boys are liked. Smiley Oh yes Jadwi, your right, Eugene is the darker one. Lemuel's eyes, I definitely know where I got them from, which is from here: http://www.rensim.com/ , they are the very first eye set on the top page called Confutatis magic (indeed a very pretty eye set). And I do agree that Knighsky's skins are wondeful.
deizelyn, I've been trying out different facial structures to get some variety in the sims I have in the one neighbourhood. I'm glad you do like Eugene's eyes.Smiley
deizelyn

View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: November 25, 2006, 07:52:14 pm »

I know what you mean about variety. All my sims look the same, and it really bothers me! Also, I'm kinda lazy and when I like a feature I stick with it as well...

This is Jame's father, Alex. If James hadn't inherited his mother's eyes I bet he would look exactly like Alex when he grows up XD

And some more sims to populate my neighbourhood Smiley
Jason (who changed his hair because I realized I have a lot of black-haired sims...)

Sam and Chris

SimulatedDork: I can't help since I'm bad with names, as you can see by what I named MY sims!
Xylune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1528 on: November 25, 2006, 09:27:32 pm »

Wow, I've missed so much!  Gorgeous guys everyone.  Thank you for posting Hideki, MoonJaguar.  I thought he turned out pretty darn gorgeous. Cheesy

I wish I had more guys of my own to add, but that may not happen until the end of February, when I return home and can get on my own computer again.

Visit my site for original fantasy fiction (Warning: my stories include male/male romance)
Beyond the Ninth Wave
yasmaraly

View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: November 25, 2006, 09:39:13 pm »

HI,
Haven't really posted my males around much, but I love these two so much, thought I would spam them.

Chuck-

Darren-

and one more of Chuck:lol:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 10:22:38 pm by yasmaraly » Logged

:forwardr::blob7:  :forwardr::blob7:  :forwardr:
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: