Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:29:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! I don't have a download folder!  (Read 1080 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chester1988

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2007, 11:04:42 pm »

Kay, heres the sitch. I had to turn in my old laptop to Bestbuy because the lame thing decided to die on my drive to my parents house. So now Im stuck with my dads craptastic (well, its better then my moms but it looks like it came from the beginning of laptops) laptop, and he gave me the go ahead to reinstall all my Sim2 EPs on it. Well, much to my joy and chagrin, I had Body Shop (I didn't have it on my other laptop) but no download folder. I thought that if I downloaded some stuff that would fix the problem, but nope. I went in game and that didn't work either. Now I have a few dozen houses and default skin and eyes (that my laptop graphics distort to the max) and no way to take them out. Can anyone help me or did I already get myself into a bigger pile of crap by downloading without a download folder?

Edit: Hehehe...just kidding. I found it. It was located on the desktop and not in the dropdown menu...sorry bout that. one of the mods can delete this post.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 11:38:22 pm by chester1988 » Logged

I don't have A.D.D....ohhh shiny object...Wait, what was I saying? oh yeah, I don't have A.D.D....oh look a bird!

Hammy the Squirrel: I'm a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 01:30:56 am »

See these two very informative FAQs:

Dr. Know-It-All's Diatribe No.1. - The Downloads Folder.

Dr. Know-It-All's Diatribe No.2. - Installing Downloads.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: