Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:46:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Carolina: A Star in the Making  (Read 9371 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2007, 11:43:18 am »

Carolina Garcia (pronounced Caro-leena) is an aspiring actress. Right now she's doing commercials, and making fairly good money, but she dreams of being on Broadway.  Forunately she's a friendly, popularity sim, who loves to socialize, and getting ahead in Simmiewood, is all about who you know.  With the right connections, her reasonable talent, and exotic good looks she just might get there, but she needs a little guidance.  Our Carolina loves to sleep in (those late night parties with her brothers don't help).....and she has a little problem getting to work on time.  Does anyone want to take this budding starlet in hand, and manage her career?

You can find her brothers Marc, Rob ,Manny, Alejandro, Antonio and Jon in Sim Hunks.  Her sisters Paulina, Christina, Michelle and Adrianna are in Sim Honeys.  Parents, Chaya and Michael are here.

I haven't included the Fashion Model skintone in Carolina's file, as they are only available to those who have access to adult sites (because of the little details :-P), and also, I wanted to keep the file-size fairly small and not everyone uses these meshes (though I can't imagine why; they're gourgeous). So if you'd like your sim Carolina to look like my Carolina, you will need to download these and put them in your Downloads folder for her body to look like this. If you don't, she will show up in your game with a Maxis default body:[/U]

JWilson's Louis version of Warlokk's Fashon Model skintones can be found here (Carolina is FashionModel-Mid.rar).  You will need to also download
Warlokk's mesh here.  If you don't have access to the adult site, she will show up in your game with a Maxis default body and skintone.

Carolina's hair is not included, at the request of the artist, the talented Chaz.  Both of the long hair styles are by ChazDesigns and are available at TSR.  Also not included is the beautiful necklace, Moroccan Nights by MNG.  Unfortunately, I can't remember where I downloaded it, so I don't want to redistribute it.  Everything else is packaged up in her file below, including her lovely everyday set (pictured above right) by Bloom.

* carolyng.rar (1201.39 KB - downloaded 846 times.)

* caroline.jpg (27.6 KB, 356x520 - viewed 1239 times.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:06:52 am by ilikefishfood » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 04:43:54 pm »

Nice Job

Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 08:22:02 pm »

Shes so beautiful, thanks for sharing.

trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 08:47:49 pm »

Very pretty sim. Thank you!

jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 10:43:56 pm »

Wow!! She's lovely. Thanks.
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 05:23:31 am »

Thank you for this Very Pretty Sim.
**Nita**

Thank you, IS, for making me look younger! :D

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 08:08:27 am »

Thanks for sharing this beautyful girl.
I just cannot resist to collect all your honeys and hunks. ^.^

You spin me right round baby right round
like a record baby right round round round...
sanchini

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 12:06:06 pm »

Can't wait to put this familly in my game!! Thanks
rpolanco_v

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 10:38:42 pm »

very pretty
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: