Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:54:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fuzzy graphics??  (Read 2237 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
YHsims2003

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2007, 10:26:45 pm »

hey guys!
Sometimes, when my sims have children, their facial graphics don't seem as "clear". Like it turns fuzzy or blended. For example, if you put eyelashes on them they melt into the face and doesn't look very dark. Same with freakles and their eyes, they are just not as "clear cut" as their parents. I suppose ill post pictures later, if no one knows what im talking about. It's hard to explain. :smt120
But if someone does know what im talking about, please help me fix it. Thanks!

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 09:26:49 pm »

I think it's your video card, to be honest-it's not up to the specs to run the graphics. I have the same problem at times, but I'm hopefully getting a new card installed on my computer this weekend-that should clear up the "fuzzies".
You might investigate if you can get a new card and more memory.

YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 02:03:10 pm »

hmm....i suppose that makes sense! But later on, the "fuzzyness" goes away and they look the way they are supposed to look. it so weird....
But thanks for your help MaryH!

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 08:37:45 pm »

Oh, a new video card did wonders for my game-it's one of the newest ones-an Nvidia GEForce 5500 series-it has bells, whistles and a couple of train horns..I see the videos the game has, fantastic screen shots..the works. Of course the work was done by the computer expert in my family, who installed the card, but I had to install the game on another (more memory) computer.
It is worth the money to get a good video card, believe me. We paid about $50 for this, but it was on Ebay, and it wasn't the most expensive one, either..but I'm happy, and so's my game!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: