Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:27:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: body shape catalog  (Read 2697 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2007, 05:49:23 am »

Sorry to disturb and maybe wrong thread, but is it possible to make a downloadable file of your body shape catalog so that I can have it on hands when looking for a special body type. Sometimes I want to create a special character that is meant to be unique in game, but the explanations you placed available, unfortunately mean nothing to me. I am completely anaware (uuh!) of female body size numbers and cannot understand anything.
Thank you!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 06:21:27 am »

Hmm, well it's certainly possible... the pics posted on my site are just the undies pics of each size, I could probably zip them all up and post them... is that what you have in mind, or would something else be more useful?

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 06:09:42 am »

Oh yes, this will be good. All I wish is a reference of what file I have to search when I need a special body size. Pictures are more elucidative than the reference numbers. I saw in your link for the catalog and had been checking but I unfortunately have some limitations (I have no memory for colors) this makes that I see something and forget it immediately. My memory for numbers is excellent to cover the other limitation but I understand nothing or 34, 36, DD or whatever. So, if I have the pictures always handy I can overcome my lacks.

Thank you.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 06:47:46 am »

No problem at all, here you go... it's a bit large, since there's quite a few pics in there.

* Warlokk's_Bodyshape_Catalog.rar (4108.69 KB - downloaded 182 times.)

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
jtp10181

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 10:48:22 pm »

I will break it down how the numbers would relate to the real world

34DDe-36

34 = waist size just under bust in inches
DD = cup size - see detail below
e = Enhanced (lifted), n = natural
36 = Hip size in inches

Cup Size is the difference of the measurements of bust from the waist just below the bust. 1" difference is A, 2" - B, 3" - C, 4" - D, 5" - DD, 6" - DDD. Also, DD can be called E, and DDD can be called F.

Does that clear it up?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: