Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:43:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Skye Legacy  (Read 3905 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2007, 07:45:10 pm »

This is my first InSim story, and my first time posting a legacy story. And hopefully this will be the first time I make it past the second generation (I have a short intention span...) I'm also NOT good at taking pictures. So sorry for A) the bad quality (blame the computer!) and B) the sucky pictures. But, please, bear with me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Skye Legacy:

All alone, with nothing but 20 000 simoleons scrounged from my savings. Here I am, the founder of the legacy. Aren't I pretty?
Name:Aphrodite Skye
Aspiration: Family
LTW: Have 6 grandchildren
Stats: Sloppy/Neat - 4
Shy/Outgoing - 7
Lazy/Active - 5
Serious/Playful - 3
Grouchy/Nice - 6

And here's my hou... shack. Small, huh?

I did what any good founder does. Studied some cooking... got a job...

First day on the job. Why not try politics?
(I quit for a better job in science the next day)

I met a really nice guy, but he's married. Why is everyone already married?

A few days have passed. Nothing too exciting, but I did meet a cute guy at the club.

I asked him to move in, and look at the stuff that was just in his INVENTORY!

Just over 10 000 simoleons, tons of inventory, and a great job that pays over 2 000 a day, he's a great catch. Asking him to move in was a great idea! :smile: This is our new house.

I just had to ask him to marry me. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else...

Look who got herself pregnant; Me! Looks like generation 2 is on it's way.

New account --> 2*B~Weird
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 11:11:12 am »

Aw, I think it's very cute so far.  Your pictures are all pretty good, as far as angles and closeups and such.  Do you have your graphics setting on high?  That might help.  Also turning off things you don't really need might help, too.  I keep shadows turned off on mine, because it tends to slow things down.  

Reading other people's legacy stories really makes me want to do one, too.  I'm already halfway through my legacy, though, and haven't taken the proper pictures for a story, but maybe someday.  I love your founder's name, it flows so pretty.  I hope you decide to continue.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 10:26:19 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1041463
Aw, I think it's very cute so far.  Your pictures are all pretty good, as far as angles and closeups and such.  Do you have your graphics setting on high?  That might help.  Also turning off things you don't really need might help, too.  I keep shadows turned off on mine, because it tends to slow things down.  

Reading other people's legacy stories really makes me want to do one, too.  I'm already halfway through my legacy, though, and haven't taken the proper pictures for a story, but maybe someday.  I love your founder's name, it flows so pretty.  I hope you decide to continue.

Thank you for the feedback. My settings is set to high, its just not a very good computer. :chainsaw:

Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 08:32:28 am »

good begining cant wait for next chapter/update Cheesy

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 02:42:48 pm »

Yay!  I love legacies!
Yeah, and your pictures aren't that bad.  If you want though, you could make them bigger by going into options and clicking on that picture of a camera.  
Either way, can't wait till you write more!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 06:42:15 pm »

Unfortunately I had an.... incident where I accidentally deleted my Legacy family... so I have to request the thread to be closed. Sorry to anyone who was reading. I may start a new story (probably not a legacy however, for I have too short an intention span for it) soon.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 09:44:39 am »

Aw, that's a bummer.  I hate...incidients.  I'll look forward to your next story.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 06:52:42 pm »

The next story will be titled "Forbidden Love" for anyone who's interested. Thank you for... caring.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 11:20:05 am »

Ooh - a tortured love story - love it already! Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: