Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:36:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adrianna: beautiful whirlwind  (Read 7117 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2007, 11:01:29 pm »

A classic beauty: this is nineteen-year old Adrianna Garcia.  Always on the move, Adrianna is the shy one in a rather boisterous family of eleven siblings.  She's a money Sim, with a heart of gold.  She's in her second year at university where she's studying dance.  Adrianna loves junk food, but because she so active: in the dance studio several hours each day, she walks everywhere, and loves swimming, she burns off those calories in quick time. Can you keep up with her?  I've uploaded Adrianna as an adult for those who don't have the University EP.

You can find Adrianna's siblings in Sim Hunks and Sim Honeys: Marc, Carolina, Jon, Paulina, Rob, the twins Manny & Christina, Michelle, Antonio and Alejandro.  Parents, Chaya and Michael are here.

I have not included her beautiful skintone by Eve (tan shade) in her file below as I use the adult version, found here.  If you don't have access to the adult site, you can find Eve's Barbie versions here.  Her hair is also not included.  Both the pony tail, and the flowing hair styles are by Xandher at TSR.  Her beautiful orange gown (not included) is by Siluetta at TSR.  You'll find it here.

Everything else is included in Adrianna's file below:

A big thank you to all of the creators for their wonderful custom content.  Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us :worship:!

* adrianna-fullish.jpg (29.82 KB, 311x413 - viewed 4269 times.)
* adriannag.rar (816.55 KB - downloaded 709 times.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:12:31 am by ilikefishfood » Logged

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
**Nita**

Thank you, IS, for making me look younger! :D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 08:05:24 am »

Thanks for this beauty, ilikefishfood.

You spin me right round baby right round
like a record baby right round round round...
kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 01:10:46 pm »

Nice Job

Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 03:14:43 pm »

Gorgeous, just like the rest of her family!

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 03:52:29 am »

Quote from: Ghen;1041708
Gorgeous, just like the rest of her family!

Ghen, I've uploaded the last two siblings, Michelle and Antonio.  Their links are added to the first post.  Hope you like.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 08:39:52 am »

She's lovely!! Thanks.
aimee0824

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 08:32:16 pm »

Lovely sim! Thanks. Cheesy

simmie. simmie. simmie world. Cheesy
ice tea

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 09:29:35 am »

Very nice, thankyou! The dress is by tschibi @TSR.

Pleas do NOT upload my creations to the exchange. Thanks.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 10:57:06 am »

Quote from: ice tea;1043308
Very nice, thankyou! The dress is by tschibi @TSR.

Thanks Ice Tea.  Have added the credit to the first post.  Am at work right now, but will look for the direct link and add that later too.  Thanks again!  And thank you to everybody for the positive feedback.  I love the Garcias.  They are one of my favourite families (have been playing them for years.  Played the original Garcia clan in TS1, and re-created them when TS2 came out).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 11:54:51 am by ilikefishfood » Logged

blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 08:15:02 am »

Thank you for her and her Family.
ice tea

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 12:57:15 pm »

i made a mistake - i just logged in at TSR and found out that the dress is by siluetta and not tschibi... sorry:angel:

Pleas do NOT upload my creations to the exchange. Thanks.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 03:34:22 pm »

Quote from: ice tea;1057560
i made a mistake - i just logged in at TSR and found out that the dress is by siluetta and not tschibi... sorry:angel:

Thanks Ice Tea! I've updated the first post.  I really appreciate your help. Have a great weekend everybody.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: