Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 10:59:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wardrobes not working?  (Read 2095 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
seatnumberx3

View Profile WWW
« on: December 15, 2007, 03:40:29 am »

The last few times I've played my sims games, the wardrobes haven't been working. I've tried to get my sims to change and they just refuse to. I've deleted the custon wardrobes I've downloaded, is there any way to find out what is causing the conflict?
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 07:07:56 am »

Do you have any hacks that may have something to do with clothes/wardrobes?
Just to test if it's a Custom Content problem or not, move your downloads folder to a different place on your computer, then start the game. So now you'll have a game without ANY CC in it. If you still have the problem, it's your game, and if the problem's solved, it's the CC you've downloaded.

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
seatnumberx3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 07:40:16 am »

I have Squinge's pregnancy mods, those were the last clothing/wardrobe type hacks I downloaded. I'll try everything you've suggested, thank you.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 09:06:12 pm »

Pregnancy mods is not compatible with the BV ep, you should remove it and it should solve your problem.
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 09:21:14 pm »

if that doesn't solve your problem , it could be ..if you are using those cheats boolprop.. or moveobjects etc,, those could conflict with your sims changing , becuase it did it to me today too

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 11:59:08 pm »

Me2, 'moveobjects' and the 'boolprop codes' are used for either determining errors or cheats for the game. It has nothing to do with her wardrobes problem, nor outfit changes to the sim.

You might have a global hacked object.Try running the hack confliction tool from SimWardrobe. If that doesnt help, try either removing your hacks period or the entire contents of your downloads folder.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 12:08:58 am »

According to your profile, you have TS2, Uni and NL.  The wrong version of pregnant wear any clothing could be a problem.  If you haven't already, try changing clothes with testing cheats enabled (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true).  If a mod/hack is causing the problem, an error window will pop up referencing a file the game created about the error.  Attach that error file to a new post.

Another thing you could try is replacing your dressers/wardrobes with another.

Keep in mind you can't plan an outfit unless you have multiple outfits for that type.
seatnumberx3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 01:22:08 am »

Thank you everyone for your awesome help. I believe that it was the wrong pregnancy hack for my EP's!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: