Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:52:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UGH! The problems never end!!! (PLEASE HELP!)  (Read 1681 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ThexVillain

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2007, 10:34:24 pm »

I am so annoyed right now, you have no idea. I want to freaking scream.

First of all one of my neighborhoods is gone again. It had disappeared.

Second of all, whenever I tried to move Ana (my model for the Sim Style Contest) into a house, whenever I get to the house she isnt there. It wont let me click on the live mode and she isnt on the lot. I tried going back to the lot numerous times, but the same thing happened EVERY TIME!

Not to mention, whenever I take pictures on a certain lot, they arent there when I looked for them in the folder. But yet, on other lots in the neighborhood, when I take pics it all shows up!

And to top it all off, when I just tried to Create a Family, the game crashed.

Someone PLEASE PLEASE help me! Suggestions, comments, help, anything!
nicky1432
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 10:54:52 pm »

you might've downloaded something that is making ur game crash and some of those other problems. if u downloaded something recently then i would suggest getting rid of it. :smile:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 06:02:35 am »

Do you happen to have a custom CAS?  Not saying that it's your main problem, but someone else recently found this to be their problem when their CAS screen kept crashing... :dontknow:

I've also had that bug with the house you mentioned happen to me a few months back, as the game constantly insisted on corrupting my contest lots.  Do you have Seasons installed?  I'm not completely sure if the new (sucky) patches completely helped my game from doing this again, but it hasn't happened recently.  But then again, who knows how well EA fixes stuff these days... :?

ThexVillain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 12:19:30 pm »

I don't have Seasons or downloaded a custom CAS. I tried deleted the latest things I downloaded since I last played the game.

And now to make matters worse, the game crashes when I try to go to any neighboorhood so I cant play whatsoever now Sad

Thank you for tryiong to help
Death by Flies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 04:14:40 pm »

Quote from: ThexVillain;1044006
Second of all, whenever I tried to move Ana (my model for the Sim Style Contest) into a house, whenever I get to the house she isnt there. It wont let me click on the live mode and she isnt on the lot. I tried going back to the lot numerous times, but the same thing happened EVERY TIME!

I don't really know how to help you with your other problems, but this one may be because you're moving Ana into a "community lot". It can be done if the lot you're trying to move her in was ever rezoned to a residential lot. If you can't find a mailbox and garbage can by the road, then that means it's technically a community lot. Try moving her in again, and look for a mailbox and garbage can by the road. If there isn't one, you can download them. Hope that helps at least.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 07:49:28 pm »

I would competely remove the download folder to see how the game runs without any cc.  If it runs normally without any cc, something in it is causing all your problems.  Run the hack detection tool to make sure there is no conflict between mods and most importantly, make sure all the mods you are using have been updated for the latest ep you have.  Some ojbects do need to be updated too for ep like fridge, dresser for example because in new ep there are new options added to them.  Custom career can create many problems in the game, if you are using any pull them all out.  If you manage to get to your hood again, follow these instructions:  http://www.insimenator.org/showpost.php?p=1044205&postcount=2 and join the error log with your next reply.

If it still crash without any cc, try updating your videodrivers.  If that does not help either, you can try to delete your group.cache, cigen.package and your CASthumbnail.package files.   If that does not help either you might be better off to do a complete reinstall and make sure all the cc you use is compatible with the latest ep you have.  Neighborhood disappearing is a sign a game is not healty at all, using outaded mods can totally ruin a neighborhood (Squinge's pregnant sim wear any outfit is one that have the potential to do this if you use it in BV).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:01:27 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: