Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 02:15:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob Question...How do I...?  (Read 1084 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mn777saint
« on: November 26, 2007, 06:39:26 pm »

Cant seem to find the answer anywhere...
How do I change any of the clothes to "Outerwear"?

Thanks
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 07:17:55 pm »

There's two ways, with SimPe and with Bodyshop.

The bodyshop method is just a crutch I use, if I need only one or two clothes changed. It goes as follows: start bs, click on create parts, then clothes, then you can browse the clothes and select the one you want to change to outerwear. Click on export. Then just click on the categories you want the outfit to appear in, write a tooltip, import into game, done. BUT. You just made a duplicate, so you then need to delete the old version. And clear out the projects folder of the game, because there are big files after working with content.

Now the official method. Which is better for recategorising lots of clothes. And which is much easier. For me to explain, that is, because I'm giving you a link with an excellent tutorial: http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=87125&highlight=recat

As long as you don't have BV, you can use the Seasons SimPe, but it is unknown, what that version would do to a BV game, so just don't. And choose the backup function when you're asked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: