Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:51:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vacation Lots Vacant.....  (Read 2040 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nappyme

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2007, 06:48:06 pm »

How can I get more sims to visit BV lots? It seems that every time I go on vacation I'm the only one there. It's really frustrating.....How can I fix this.

***Requests taken for MAXIS conversions ONLY!!***<br /><br />I have The Sims 2 plus ALL Expansion Packs!!!
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 05:56:54 am »

Are you the only one there, or are there just very few sims?  I have never visited a BV lot at any of the three destinations where my sims was the only vacationer.  At times there are very few sims at others there are many, leading me to believe the number of visitors to the BV vacation lots are random.  If there are consistently no other visitors on your lots, remove any hacks(if you have not done so already) and try playing.

Sims Mommy
gali

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 03:42:26 am »

When you buy a vacation lot, you get a message, that your sim has to go there to redecorate it. If you sold to the sim the original lot - he always will go there alone, until you redecorate it.

You have first to enter the vacant lot (before selling it), redecorate it - and it will make it more expensive, sum that perhaps your sim doesn't have.

After you redecorate it, it's good to package it to a file (click on it from hood view, choose the *), so you can paste it again and again for other families.

Only then return to your sim, click "real estate", and buy the lot. Now, after the simulator "knows" that it is redecorated, when you click on "vacation" option, you will get a window in which you choose which sims you want to go there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: