Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:45:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxis asks for ideas  (Read 6046 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 01:36:15 pm »

Maybe they know anything they think up is major crap and now they're relying on ideas for "Hobbies", which I think is the working title of the next EP and maybe the last for TS2.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Paradise City

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 07:51:35 am »

I'd like it if there were a horse theme expansion pack and you can manually move horses out on a ride.

I'd be happy with a rockstar expansion pack, give axl rose sim any day Cheesy
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 08:36:43 am »

My guess is that this was a great way to get posters off the secu-rom posts. I loved Making Magic, It was far and away the best EP of the Sims 1. (IMO). I think it's time for them to be wrapping up the sims 2 and start working up ideas for the sims 3. I wish them well as I at present have no intention of buying Sims 3. I do want all of the Sims 2 though. There a lot of things in the Sims 2 I haven't done yet. Thanks to our great modders many problems and omissions from the game have been corrected\added. EAxis will do what they please so it is really a mute question they have asked.

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 03:37:28 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1049833
Yeah, they closed the main thread and gave the questions their own threads. Frankly though, if EA won't listen to concerns about SecuRom, what makes these people think they will about these questions? Oh no, wait, consumer research - they'll listen when it suits them. Right? ¬_¬

Nope. Believe me as a person who works in the PR business for the last 15 years. It's not about consumer research or anything like that. It's about creating the ghost of community friendlyness. They only want to cast the shadow of giving a damn. If the product is due to be out next year, they can't change very much. It has to be nearly finished and can only undergo some cosmetic changes.

And all you hear from corporations like that is freshly from the PR department. The designers and developers can't go to the bathroom without asking them first.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 09:35:04 pm »

I was actually being sarcastic Wink In fact you pretty much confirmed what I was really thinking... sadly.

No requests please
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: