Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:05:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: frustrated and ignorant  (Read 3136 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
alisw311

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2007, 11:07:35 am »

was recoloring/cutting to make all NFL cheerleader outfits. got about a dozen done and they started downloading "fuzzy" r "blurry" so i stopped last month. the messes can be found at the boring sims2 site creator alisw311 or search cheeleader. anyone no what i need 2 do or can they be converted to 1 of ya'lls better "bodies"?:sad4:
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 04:41:36 pm »

Are they blurry in both BodyShop and the game?  Some creators report fuzziness in BS, but stuff looks fine in the game, and vice versa.

Are you saving as Jpeg as an intermediate step?  If so, don't do that.  Stay with BMP or PNG.  Jpeg introduces "artifacts" or wrong color pixels around previously sharp lines and edges.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
alisw311

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 01:08:13 am »

...they look great when I'm in body shop even after i save the project, pardon my terminology, but as soon as i pull it back up to put it on a sim the colors bleed onto the body and the fine lines blur.  After that point the mesh is blurred for good in body shop or the game, on sim or not, even though the files view fine.   been sending these to sims2 on bodies as thats the only way i no how and they blur when i redownload them..........duz that make any sense?
 i just no its sumthin basic but it seems i'm following the body shop procedures.... man if you can help....i'll...b ur friend hell i don't no
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 03:06:54 pm »

I would check the alpha BMP edges in your recolor if you say they are bleeding. Blurred or stretched textures might have something to do with the smoothness of the mesh your using for the recolor or if you have a normal BMP that isnt colored correctly or the mesh may not have a normal BMP at all. Several different things could be happening.
In your game settings there is a area to adjust the way sims are displayed in game. Hard to know exactly whats going on.
alisw311

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 09:32:56 am »

sum wonderful person sumwhere gave me the answer which has to do with changing default values that happen "for no reason" when installing game or EP's.  it worked!!!!!    
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title_Game_Help:Blurry_B...
in case you here of this again
                       alis
alisw311

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 09:37:05 am »

CORRECTION!!!!!!

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Blurry_B...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: