Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 03:04:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Music gets stuck  (Read 1401 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« on: November 28, 2007, 06:02:22 pm »

Hi guys/gals...just lately...(with all expansion packs except H$M)...my game would load on to the scrolling titles screen "re-reticulating splines"...etc...then get stuck, and my music would repeat itself much like a scratched record.  Now, somehow...I've managed to get past the loading screen...click on any characters home to play...scratched music again and "crash"!  The last game installed is Bon Voyage...I've updated my Turtle Beach Riviera Driver...and every other damn driver...still the same.  Any help (guidance) would be terribly appreciated.  Thanks.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 01:12:17 pm »

It sounds like you have a conflicting custom content. Try moving your whole downloads folder on your desktop and start the game without it. If it loads okay, then you need to sort out your downloads. For that you can use the Clean Installer or Delphy's Download Organizer. :tongue8:
However, if your game refuses to load and crashes, then it got corrupted. And only a reinstall may help that Sad

Teh forum troll -- iz ur enemy. DO NOT FEED!
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 01:39:10 pm »

Thanks debbycus for your response...neither program tells me of mistakes...just duplicates that I've deleted already.  The game runs ok w/out GO or OR...and just downloads in it until I create a sim...then Bam!  Perhaps it's a skin.  34,000 downloads is no joke...so I'll take my time.  Here goes!
Thanks again.  Wub ya's.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 05:12:04 pm »

Wow, 34,000 ?? And I'm critical about my 5,000 ... Shocked
Well, good luck on sorting out your skins. And patience Smiley

Teh forum troll -- iz ur enemy. DO NOT FEED!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: