Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 09:20:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't fish on home lot, but can on community...  (Read 1437 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jwingrider

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2007, 11:54:04 pm »

Not sure if this is a BV or Seasons question but since I have BV installed, I thought this was the right place to ask. I have an odd problem... My Sims can fish on community lots but not on the little pond I created at their house.  I made it pretty freaking deep and fairly large so I don't believe that's the issue, but it could be.  I have the InSim Bon Voyage version installed and like I said, I can fish on the community lots so it just seemed odd...  Anyone have suggestions?
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 09:16:23 am »

That's just a long shot, but maybe the problem is that you built it so deep. If the ground of my lakes aren't even, I have problems placing any objects (waterplants), even with placing out of grid. And on my current lot I have exactely ONE place where I can click and say "fish using..".

Probably I am totally wrong, but since you say, you can fish on community lots, it might be worth looking into.
Do you see fish in the ponds at all? On community OR home?
Rowanstaff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 10:37:52 am »

Any water objects--reeds, lily pads, the pond fountain--will block fishing attempts. You must have an open area of water that is accessible from the shore or you will get the action cursor but not fishing commands.

"Choke on that causality!" -- Hubert Farnsworth, Futurama
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: