Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:07:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: boss can't pay an employed  (Read 1843 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
spelaspela

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2007, 06:20:31 am »

i have everything  i need for resturant (in community lot) i thing Cheesy
and i hired employers and i can't set their uniform or pay or anthing else..:S

here is a pic if i click mangment on boss :S
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 06:34:09 am »

You have a hack that's preventing the correct menu from coming up, I'm guessing...  have you downloaded a mod that enables "kiss cheek" or anything like that?  :scratch:

I've had something similar once before, and it was because the creator of that mod used the base game sim menu to make it... which prevented  me from doing any EP-related interactions with Sims.  Once the mod was taken out, all was well again.  Try taking out some of your hacks from your downloads folder, then add them back in one at a time until you find the culprit file.  Hope this helps.  :angel:

(Also, not to be whiny or anything... but the size of your picture is making my browser cry... :crybaby:  could you resize it a little, or link to it, please?  The maximum for the site is 600 X 600 pixels, just in case you might not have known... Wink )
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 06:38:25 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

spelaspela

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 06:38:39 am »

yes i thing i have hack for more than 8 people, and i have hack for more firends(job hack somehing) and i use some picutre for(sims mood and aspiration)

and that's all i thing Cheesy

but how can i know what normal donwload and what's hack( i don't remember name of hack:( )
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 06:56:29 am »

Try using either Sim2Pack Clean Installer or Delphy's Download Organizer.  They both highlight whatever's a hack in red, so you'd be able to find them pretty simple... though sometimes there are a few that may not be classified as one, but I'm sure whatever file it is will be highlighted for you to see.  Wink

spelaspela

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 07:54:18 am »

ok i tryed and i delete some of hack...and i tested just hack in games and everything is ok... but know i put all downloads and hack in game and people that i hired before i try hack and that work ..and other i hire now..they don't work:S

ps: i hope you understand me ... i'm not good in engslih Tongue

what if download file pink?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 08:43:54 am by spelaspela » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 10:12:51 pm »

In the picture you clicked on the boss to try to set an employee's wage.  Can't do that.  You need to click on the employee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: