Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:30:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Essential OFB hacks?  (Read 2308 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
stsarina

View Profile WWW
« on: December 10, 2007, 02:17:36 pm »

My fiance's just brought home OFB as a present for me :-P

Before I install it and play it, I was wondering; what would you all consider to be the most important hacks for this EP? Ie., what ones would you not be without.

Hannah x
gamerxgirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 08:18:27 pm »

What a good question to ask! I would not be without many of Paladin's (http://simwardrobe.com) 'fixes' and objects, because they really improve OFB's silly little annoyances.

I also have an object I can't live without (it's an open/closed sign with custom meshes that adjusts if you are placing it on the floor, counter or wall (normal default for maxis signs)), but I can't find it at the moment sorry!

Sims2Sites.com
FREE sims hosting | forums | link directory | topsites | awards[/FONT]
-I do self-sim requests-
[/FONT]
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 08:52:40 pm »

I think you need the schrubs by Inge Jones at Simlogical.One of them teleports any sim you want(so you can teleport your spouse to be the cashier or whatever,even if she is at work),another brings you every hour the amount of customers you decide,there are 2 more you can use wherever,one shows you how many days a sim has left,the other permits you to let the objects stay in the house if you move out,so you don't have to redecorate for the next family.
And I would never play OFB without the Insimenator.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: