Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:23:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secert Lots  (Read 2739 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kmaz

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2007, 10:43:09 pm »

How do get to the secert lots, my sim has three maps. He has been only been able to get to one of them. Can anyone help me with this.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:48:02 am »

you have to travel to a vacation lot first (the three maxis ones). there's ONE secret lot on EACH place, and when your sims've got a hotel room, they can travel on to different places - they have to order a taxi, and when it comes, you can choose place.
I think the sim with the map have to choose the place, and you'll see a different sign on the secret lot (It's been some time since I last sent my sims to a vacation, so I can't remember, but might've been a question mark.)

when you're finally there, you have to solve a task, and you'll get a reward.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
kmaz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 10:25:30 pm »

Thank you
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 10:58:52 pm »

Yeah, it's a question mark - just done it myself, funnily enough. Dunno about the task thing, unless meeting and greeting Bigfoot counts Wink

They don't have to order a taxi though. The walk to lot feature was installed for a reason Wink

No requests please
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 07:57:15 pm »

forgot that walking thing... Cheesy and to be honest, I like that better than taxi.

there's the old man in that tai-chi village (me and names doesn't go well together), the witch doctor in the hula village (Cheesy) and bigfoot in the mountain

oh, and you might get other funny surprises when you're on vacation. a ninja turned up right in front of my simmies once Wink and the fire dancers are quite cool, and I have a feeling there were something special for the mountain too, but can't remember... I haven't played much because of schoolwork lately(which I should probably be doing now in stead of writing this...Sad)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: