Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:44:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why wont my Sims teleport anymore?  (Read 1638 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tat2ddevilboy

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2007, 03:01:33 pm »

In the past when I would click to make my sims "Go  Here", or "Run Here", there was always a "Teleport Here" option.  Since I reinstalled my game on my new computer, that option is missing.  Can anyone tell me why that is, or how to fix it?  Thanks, Id really appreciate it.

Greg

My stuff is okay to upload to any free site, as long as you give proper credit and link back to the page where you downloaded it.  Never, ever upload anything of mine to pay sites, or to The Exchange.  Thank you.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 06:50:36 am »

Did you download either the updated SIM or DEST editions of The InSIMenator?  Or did you forget to download a similar mod that enables that option?  That's probably why it's not showing up as an option.  :angel:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 11:46:58 am »

Tenshii's right, I think. I had that option appear when I first installed the insimenator. If you had it before you reinstalled, then it will reappear once you put it back in your game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
tat2ddevilboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 11:57:58 am »

Thanks all you guys for replying to my question.  I fixed the problem by downloading a hack from MTS2.

My stuff is okay to upload to any free site, as long as you give proper credit and link back to the page where you downloaded it.  Never, ever upload anything of mine to pay sites, or to The Exchange.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: