Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 08:55:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pose hack question along with others  (Read 2265 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Me2

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2007, 08:52:33 pm »

Ok here's the deali-o

I am very new to this posing stuff and have tried to find tuts on doing it, I downloaded a tut from mts,  but I dont know how to use it .

does anyone know how i can find a pose hack tuts on this.
I only have the game sims 2 nothing else.

and someone mention before there is a cheat box in hobbies and misc where can i find that in my sims game and what do i do with it..

does anyone know where to find the open mouth , pose i guess to show the teeth like they are laughing
thanks in advance and I hope i can get soem anwers lol
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 10:27:58 pm by Me2 » Logged

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 04:01:29 am »

http://files.sims2graveyard.com/shaklin/

Look for the file called "model_animation_changer.rar".  When you put it in your game, it will show up under Decorations => Misc. as a pink flamingo.  Once you have it on your lot, you click on the flamingo for the options to appear to change the selected sim's facial animation, walk style, or even make them do a little pose (mainly the teen "check self out" animations).

As for the pose boxes... well, if you only have the base game and no EPs, there's a chance they're probably moot in your game.  :?  The only one I know that works well without any EPs is this one:  Ceedj's TS2 Studios Machinma Tool  Of course, I'm sure some of the others, like Aikea Guinea's picture mods, will work also... you just won't be able to use certain options without the required EPs.  Anyone else that knows for sure can feel free to correct me on this... :dontknow:

But, you can check Jaydee's site for tutorials on doing Overlays and enabling the 'allmenus on' cheat*.  :angel:

*Make sure that if you do try this, back up everything in case a mistake is made.  Not trying to scare you away from it, but better safe than sorry! Wink

Carolynlovescoo
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 10:59:40 pm »

Hi im]
baybeestace95
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 12:56:02 pm »

Does AnyOne Know Like Anything To Give Sims Facial Expression To Create The Mood For The Scene ? And Also Does Anyone Know How To Get Any New Interactions ?

If So Please Reply
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 06:56:45 am »

Tenshi mentions how in post #2. =]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: