Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:39:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims disappearing on community lots  (Read 1174 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2007, 12:07:41 pm »

I'm still having this problem with my sims on community lots. They're visible, but it's as if they're unselectable, and all options go away. There's nothing I can do to make them selectable anymore, and it's starting to get on my nerves.

I've looked at Pescado's Lot Debugger, but I don't see anything that could help me. I've checked all hack conflicts, but I don't see any problems there. It's not Bon Voyage, as this has been happening since before I installed it. I'm really not sure what else to do. I don't think it's been custom content, though I haven't had the time to take all that stuff out, then put it back in the game. Any suggestions? I'm going to try and go through the stuff I have with clean installer next to see if I can't find something.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 01:35:13 pm »

A friend of mine recently had a similar problem and what she found out is by mistake she had place a duplicate of the downloads folder in her project folder.

Since it is not part of the downloads folder itself there was no conflict showing on the hack detection tool.

Just make sure the same thing did not happen to you and check each of your folder to make sure. Smiley
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 06:47:55 pm »

Thanks for the tip! I just did a little check of all the game file folders and didn't see anything, but I'll do a more in-depth check a little later. I never would have thought of that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: