Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:35:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 little questions  (Read 1096 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SIMone de beauvoir

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2007, 04:36:48 pm »

Hello,

Since I've had such a great feedback on the questions I posted yesterday (people here showed that they were ready and willing to help, thank you very much) I got encouraged to get rid of some other doubts.

These are very simple, I guess.
First, I'd like to know what is Legacy Bodyshop? And how or where can I learn about it? And how can I get it?

And my other two questions are more of a "where can I find..." nature and I hope that I don't get lectured for it... Anyways... "yellow pee hack" and "transparent water hack" where? what? who?

Thanks!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 05:21:10 pm »

Ah yes...the good ol' yellow stuff.  :lol:  You can find it on MATY.  Just click on the link to the directory of your latest EP in the post, and look in the "hacks" subdirectory in the new window that pops up.  Then scroll down and look for the "yellowpee.zip" file.  Wink

The link to the transparent water for hot tubs and bathtubs can't be posted publicly, since it's linked to an adult site... and from what I can see, I don't think it will work well with later EPs.  It's been labled as unsupported, also, so I don't know for sure if it still works or not.  :dontknow:

As for Legacy Bodyshop:  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=107015

Legacy Bodyshop basically enables the older Pre-Pests versions of Bodyshop.  Because of all the ugly coding that happened on the release of EP4, Numenor made the Base Game Starter and the Legacy Bodyshop for the purposes of making BS projects without the terrible "torso" bug.  (Even though EAxis fixed it in their patches, it still doesn't quite solve the problems for the clothing still out there with the botched-up bug... of course, if you have a newer EP Pets and up installed, you can't really tell. :lol:)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: