Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:27:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: First Free Time information  (Read 41793 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: December 04, 2007, 03:27:41 pm »

LeninaSim from the Sims BBS found a product page about Free Time on Toys r Us here: Free Time info.
Lots of interesting info about the 7th expansion pack: There will be new careers, soccer, dance contests, activities for toddlers, new aspirations, train sets and much more.
maniac19642003
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 03:50:39 pm »

Swiss site ABC software.ch posted the Free Time box shot on their pre-order page which you can find below.
Thanks to Thesims2.co.za for the news.

* freetimebox.jpg (166.33 KB, 424x600 - viewed 353 times.)
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 03:54:15 pm »

this looks interesting enough, but the name and the picture on the box sucks, lol. But what would you expect from Eaxis?! xD

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 05:14:35 pm »

tank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 05:14:50 pm »

...activities for toddlers, new aspirations, ...

That alone has my interest Cheesy Although it shouldn't do, given my lack of respect for that company by now ¬_¬ Can't help it though, especially the more storytelling possibilities it'll open up with it :angel:

No requests please
maniac19642003
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 05:44:53 pm »

I think its about time they give the little ones more stuff to do than just follow the parents around all the time and just banging on the toys like they do right now so I like that part as well plus I wanna see what new careers they give as well so I'm gonna get this one then to lol.
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 06:54:50 pm »

new activities for toddlers!?

It's about time! Do you think that they'll be able to play with each other? I've wanted them to be able to do that for ages!

[/SIZE]
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 07:24:49 pm »

Actually, I don't know when they introduced it, but toddlers can play with toys, have others join and they play together, boosting social and hopefully relationship levels Cheesy Activities other than that and skill-building, on the other hand.. Cheesy Hey, do you suppose they'd come up with a day-care centre where parents can drop them off (as opposed to leaving them with the nanny *shudder*), or is that too much to hope for? Is that even possible? I know Inge managed something like that with her school mods.

No requests please
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 12:57:48 pm »

As long as my pc can handle it, I'll definitely be getting this.
The basketball hoop is back, the train-thingy too and lots of new activities for toddlers too. Cheesy:D

Everybody does realize that http://www.thesims2.ea.com already has a page up about Free Time, btw? And the Dutch website already has a video too.

Although I am a bit disappointed that the English site doesn't have the correct system requirements up yet. If you can't put the correct ones, then don't put any up at all, instead of putting the requirements for the original Sims 2 game there.

But anyways, the websites have screenies too. Cheesy

Oehhh and, look at what pic was on thesims2.co.za:
Notice the toddler, sitting on a chair, doing a game with the rest of the family? Hooray! ^^
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 01:18:42 pm by AlbinoBambi » Logged

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 01:44:02 pm »

:x  Still no saxophone!  Why, EA, WHY?!  :evil:

angry9:

*ahem*

...Sorry about that... :oops:  I'm hoping that there's more to that video than what's shown.  Of course, it looks all good, but until I see the object I value most in the game, they can forget it.  :laugh:

(At least they did decide to include a violin in the mix... that's a plus.)

hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 01:53:12 pm »

lol i was on my way over here thinking i had learned something new and found this thread.

i like the new crafts and being able to restore cars so depending on the coding and bug reports will decide whether i get or or not(lol probably will get it anyway)then holler at pc when something doesn't work like always lol

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 03:30:16 pm »

This looks so cute! I'm going through the photos right now and I'm amazed! xD

[/SIZE]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 03:38:23 pm »

I'm intrigued. So very, very intrigued. Of course, there's the little excited kid in my head jumping up and down and screaming about the picture taking opportunities!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 03:43:36 pm »

I do know that they would release hobbies at the very end, just like in the order of TS1 with "Superstar" and "Making Magic". The toddlers were the ones who couldnt do anything and had little social interaction, that's annoying. The video's not bad, just my common rant is "why didnt they include this stuff in the beginning??". At least it looks like they have more activities, because my sims get bored from starting at the walls within an hour or maybe that's just me? Cheesy

Also, If EA just puts the cd in a box just like they burned a beta copy or somthing, then I hope they would just put a bold stamp saying "MAY CONTAIN BUGS", at least they dont have lie about it this time.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2007, 06:03:03 pm »

*looks through screenies*

Birds! They actually have real birds! (does this mean real horses and horse-riding too?) And toddlers gathered round an ickle table, that's too cute! :love2:

Okay, maybe I do have "Sucker" tattooed on my forehead... Want! Want! :toothy7:

Ahem... :angel: I'd still hold off on installing - SimPE for BV still hasn't seen public release yet, and we all know what happens with the Inteen and Insim by now...

No requests please
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: