Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:53:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: First Free Time information  (Read 41871 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2008, 08:08:07 am »

Well Ill be waiting a while for this... its available in the shops now here too, but im waiting for the new alanis morissette album to be released first so i can order them together and save money on courier costs Smiley lol

I took a look at Sleepycat's link (http://calalily.sublimesims.net/freetime.html)
above, as well as some random research on other sites, and i was a little disappointed to say the least. okay - granted ive not played the game, but just seeing the pics and stuff... one word: "mediocre".  
I MEAN FOR HEAVENS SAKE! A CLOWN OUTFIT?? Why on this GREEN EARTH would anyone EVER want a fug thing like that clogging up your catalogues? Okay... so now that ive got that out of my system... The clothes are nothing special at all either.  99% will probably have to be banished like we had to with the OFB horrors. Hidden by a wonderful little hack at MTS2. Seriously... bad stuff.

...and i HOPE that the objects aren't as unusable as it seems.  For the pics I see EA still assume we like itty-bitty-little-pic-ey's on the walls... you know those... the unusable clutter in your buy mode? the wall hangings smaller than a sim's head, and still should be considered 'decor'?
Whatever. seriously.

Im just a little interested in the gameplay aspect. the 'more things to do' part  of it.  

Ill see how i feel after getting it.  Of course Im still getting it... its the last EP after all...and i got all the rest already.
Synerje

Crazy Cat Lady

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2008, 10:55:17 am »

I haven't really gotten a chance to play it yet, but from what i've seen, the junk car, football, soccer, basketball stuff seem okay.
All my CC was blue and blinking the moment i opened my self-sim's lot so after enabling the CC and closing the game, i didn't bother loading it again, takes way too long for me.
Who the hell came up with that clown stuff? Who needs that? I hate clowns, they all look like child molesters to me.
But i never use Maxis clothes or hair, only recolors or CC so i don't care about the lack of clothes there,
i'm, only interested in the activities anyway,
so if my self sim family house has stopped blinking tonight i'll try it out.
Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2008, 01:59:36 pm »

I don't know when I will get it, but it will be quite a few months from now. Meanwhile, I wait for the hacks to update and look for feedback! I'm really curious about the bug reports, though I have a feeling it is well-made, like Seasons was. Hope Pets & BV craps are excluded in this one.

I've been searching for that kind of hair for quite a long time now, so when I will get the EP, it will get seriously abused! Cheesy I also love the hats, and the helmets are surely a good addition. But that clown thing?! Urgh...
And the guys' outfits... Is that effing all?!! What, EA members don't have varied wardrobes or WTF?... Le sigh.

*Resumes waiting for further feedback* Wink

Teh forum troll -- iz ur enemy. DO NOT FEED!
Oblitrify

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2008, 04:41:20 pm »

It looks interesting for the new activities. I haven't got it yet but most likely will once the patches are out and most of the bugs/glitches are fixed.
maniac19642003
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2008, 04:48:18 pm »

I posted this info in my other misc news thread, but I thought I'd link to it here as well.

Misc FT News.
Semra

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2008, 07:51:32 pm »

I've been playing it for a while today, all the new hobbies and useable items are great and fun to do. So far I haven't run into any weird trouble yet, but there's one thing that bugs me though; you get SPAMMED by the guys from the hobby clubs. I made a new family with three sims in the new Neighbourhood, who went about their business, learning new skills and trying out the hobbies and the phone wouldn't stop ringing with membership offers. Plus, they just barged into the house sometimes as well without ringing the bell. Very chaotic and annoying, so a fix would do the game much good.

Download Semra / Clare / Scarlet / Paige / Gravis[/FONT]
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2008, 08:56:06 pm »

I really like the new neighborhood. Didn't play long, even after all my bellyaching to get it. Too tired today. I'd probably drown my poor sims at the first glitch. JK. lol I like some of the new outfits. The wallpapers and floors don't do a thing for me. The new objects look great although I haven't got to play with them yet.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2008, 12:19:51 pm »

Semra, FYI, Pescado looks to have updated his phone hack at MATY.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Semra

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 29, 2008, 01:53:53 pm »

Quote from: jinyc;1154705
Semra, FYI, Pescado looks to have updated his phone hack at MATY.

Thanks for the heads-up, I had no idea they'd be updated so fast. Smiley

Download Semra / Clare / Scarlet / Paige / Gravis[/FONT]
maniac19642003
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2008, 12:10:53 am »

The Maxoids don't blog as much as they used to, but MaxoidMoonBelly updated her blog a few days ago.
Read it here: MaxoidMoonBelly blog
AngelFace

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2008, 12:30:52 am »

I have heard a lot of interesting things about this game,and I will be getting it soon.I cannot wait to see what the toddlers do?

What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2008, 12:40:13 am »

Is it just my game or does Freetime remove the Facelift machine that comes as a career reward? Can't find it now that I've installed Freetime. It seems to have been replaced. Mmmmmm. Anybody else notice or have this in the game? I have all the other packs installed except Uni. Did a fresh install and left Uni out.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2008, 01:04:32 am »

Doesn't the facelift machine come with Uni?  That's probably why it hasn't shown up for you.  Wink

Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2008, 01:37:49 am »

Hmm, yes, it's an Uni object. Sorry, Dizzy, resume installing XD

Teh forum troll -- iz ur enemy. DO NOT FEED!
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2008, 08:30:25 am »

All I can say people if you don't like clowns, which who does, then stay away from the new "Entertainment" career.

I was innocently playing the game when suddenly one of my male sims morphed into a clown (called a 'children's mascot' I kid you not) and went to work.

When he arrived home, I got a pay raising greeting that informed me in a cheerful tone that my sim had been promoted to 'Mime'! *hides under desk*

Fortunetely my sim died in an unfortunate computer fixing incident before the madness could carry on...  Eeeeek!

This overly dramatic post is brought to you by Erica.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:38:20 am by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  

Jump to: