Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:51:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Free Time information  (Read 41659 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wyntir

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2008, 09:13:09 am »

Quote from: erica_jean698;1157204
All I can say people if you don't like clowns, which who does, then stay away from the new "Entertainment" career.

I was innocently playing the game when suddenly one of my male sims morphed into a clown (called a 'children's mascot' I kid you not) and went to work.

When he arrived home, I got a pay raising greeting that informed me in a cheerful that my sim had been promoted to 'Mime'! *hides under desk*

Fortunetely my sim died in an unfortunate computer fixing incident before the madness could carry on...  Eeeeek!

This overly dramatic post is brought to you by Erica.

Did he die in his mime costume? I think a ghost, looking like a mime, miming his own death would ROCK!  

Wyn
maniac19642003
« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2008, 08:54:34 pm »

The FreeTime careers have been added to the Info Center. Here you can find the job requirements, salary and workdays for the 5 new careers:
Adult careers - Teen/Elder careers
Dizzymental

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2008, 03:34:06 pm »

Tenshii and debbycus, you're both right. Thanks.

I feel like going "Doh!" ... ha, I hadn't installed Uni and that's why the facelift object didn't show up. I've reinstalled and everything seems fine now. Actually it looks as if insimenator is working okay with Freetime so far. Finger crossed nothing blows up Smiley

Anybody else hating the phone calls you get everytime your sims increase an interest in something in this expansion? It's ridiculous. Hopefully somebody will come up with a hack eventually to stop this spam.
Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2008, 04:02:23 pm »

I think there's a MATY fix for it ... *searches* Ack, can't find it, but I'm sure fellow peeps can point you in the right direction (I don't have FT Tongue)

Teh forum troll -- iz ur enemy. DO NOT FEED!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 05, 2008, 06:58:23 pm »

Another new car did anyone post about this yet? Ford Edge.
http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/ford/

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 05, 2008, 07:04:01 pm »

new Free Time comic is up too, covers Family

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
maniac19642003
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2008, 08:56:15 pm »

The official sims site has updated with the last Comic strip; The Grilled Cheese one. Here you can find 5 Screen shots and info about this aspiration.
Check it here: Comic: Grilled Cheese.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 13, 2008, 06:11:20 am »

Quote from: Dizzymental;1161722

Anybody else hating the phone calls you get everytime your sims increase an interest in something in this expansion? It's ridiculous. Hopefully somebody will come up with a hack eventually to stop this spam.

I thought I would go crazy trying to ignore the phone. MATY has a hack by Pescado, here look for nohobbyspam.  It works wonders.  Popups for the info and a phone call for the subscriptions. No more constant ringing, that can cause nightmares.  I secretly am in love with Pescado, but I am not telling him. Cheesy

I wondered if anyone else having problems with the nannies and the new nursery items in FT?  My nannies and parents do not recognize them in my game. The babies go on the floor or get fed a bottle instead of using the highchair.  The parents keep having wants of buy a crib, change table, or highchair. The new items are gorgeous and they will not use them. Waahh! :bawl:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 06:17:57 am by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2008, 06:41:44 am »

^^  Watcha talkin' 'bout?  Pescado doesn't know that "love" emotion.  :laugh:  (Still, that give you and me a reason to keep on lovin' him despite it.  Too awesome of a guy not to.  :lol:)

And for the baby cribs... possible hack conflict?  That is, if there isn't anyone else having that problem.  It must suck, though, because the items look really cute from what I've seen in screenshots.  :?

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 13, 2008, 12:21:41 pm »

I know Tenshii, but I love difficult, bad, geeky guys. LOL! ^^

Checked at simlogical for the only things I hack for cribs, they are approved for BV. I have a doctor appointment now, so I will be taking them out and testing myself later.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 12:26:41 pm by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: