Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:05:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MixdCrysy's FM Alphaslip Mesh Maid recolor  (Read 8791 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2007, 04:12:03 pm »

Hey folks

Well since I had already extracted the Maxis textures for the maid. I wanted to have a little fun with them before I moved on to a few other projects. I hope you like this one it was another fun one to make.

The Mesh for this recolor is found here it is MixdCrysy's Warlokk's FM Alphaslip with Gothplaques Thigh High boots. Wink
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=67030

A quick recolor here. I have been wanting to use this mesh. Maybe a punk inspired recolor might work in someones game. She has ripped fishnets but I kept the maid outfit pretty much Maxis and played with the textures in the boots a little.

Thanks to MixdCrysy this is another great mesh of yours and pretty easy to work with. Thanks for all of your hard work making all of them. Thanks to Warlokk for all your wonderful bodyshapes. Gothplaque those boots just Rock and so do you. Of course thanks to Insimenator. net crew for being the best on the net.  

Have Fun and enjoy your game.

Chopperchic

* MixdCrysyWarlokkFMGPTHBootsMaid.jpg (152.55 KB, 315x600 - viewed 7860 times.)
* MixdCysyWarlokkFMGPTHBootsMaidCC12471.zip (967.03 KB - downloaded 502 times.)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 04:12:47 pm by Chopperchic » Logged
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 06:02:25 pm »

Nice Job

Megadrive

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 06:45:00 pm »

Excellent Work, Many Thanks. Smiley

Cheers

Megadrive
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 07:48:54 pm »

Great as usual CC.
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 08:41:03 pm »

:headbang: This is freakin awesome Thanks CC, she is definatly one tough broad Wink

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 12:06:20 am »

I thought the outfit done like this would be wild. A maid with an attitude I was going to use a smoke for the screen shot but I thought that was pushing it a bit too far. LOL
Your welcome I am glad you like it.
I was having fun playing around to see how far I could push the Alphas with the fishnets and they did end up with the back seam without too much fighting.

MixdCrysy I was a little curious about the groups of files it generated for the recolor. I have not messed with the bmps and alphas grouped this way. So I learned from making this one. I wondered what parts were included in each group. I assumed that the boots were with the body group of files. I was not exactly sure what parts in the 3 and 5 groups though. I do know that one of them is for the skirt. So thats why all the bmps and alphas are all the same. I thought that would be the best way to do the project. Its nice MixCrysy that you left the skirt so it could be finished with a nice edge or shortened.
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 08:38:28 am »

I am pretty sure you are right that the body is the feet. Alpha 3 will definalty be the outside portion of the skirt, and alpha 5 will be the inside part of the skirt. I made all the alphas the same (you will see the shoe alphas on all of them) becuase this is the maxis recolor I assigned to the mesh in the begining and at that point I had not opended the mesh yet. I didnt even pay attention to the multiple alpha files, BlooM let me know that it was an alpha and by that time I already made it to the FM so I did not want to scrap it. :)This was my first alpha too, I find it interesting to see what I can do with them. In the long run, I hope to work with them more so I can add portions next time, like a really long skirt or even a pants portion. BlooM does awesome work with his multi meshes, I really want to learn how to becuase meshing is so much fun Smiley I could never be a texture-er though, you guys do all these beautiful things I could never do. I always post maxis recolors becuase if I made a recolor myself, it would take me months...

Now, in theory, you can delete portions of the alpha 5 and and apply a (lace-y?) pattern to alpha 3 and it should give it a see-through tranparency depending on the design of the alpha. (I have never tried so it may be vice-versa) I have another I have been doing for the Rio on a maxis recolor here so you can see what I mean.

* Rio.png (353.84 KB, 500x650 - viewed 941 times.)

* Rioalphaskirt.png (160.67 KB, 600x600 - viewed 862 times.)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 08:49:47 am by MixdCrysy » Logged

Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 07:50:12 pm »

Rio Looks very cool. The fabric looks shiny and the lace is cool. It makes it look like a raised texture. I guess a more 3D look to the texture. Killer posted a pic of some of the stuff I made and how it looked on her computer. Very neat to see the details I cant see here. I have a pretty basic Vid card in my computer so I miss some of the details on my end. No worries with how they were put together I was just curious about where everything was. Mesh making is way over my head and you are doing a wonderful job with them.
I do read alot about it though but my mind would explode if I tried it I think. Smiley

Blooms multis are very cool. I have a ton of fun with those meshes lots of possibilities for recolors with those. With all the great meshers that hang around here it is a great place to learn alot about both parts of it. Recoloring Meshes and making Meshes.

Its just really neat stuff though. Thanks MixdCrysy you have been doing some really nice meshes lately they sure are fun to recolor. Wink
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 04:08:38 am by Chopperchic » Logged
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 10:41:23 pm »

Yeah, I also have a basic vid card. I am waiting to upgrade it, I didnt want to upgrade only that though, so I am saving up for a better motherboard, processor,... I am basiclly going to rebuild it.

I have been having alot of fun making these meshes. Its like my christmas present to me Smiley Thanks, I am happy you chose my meshes to recolor Smiley I always check out your work, its always beautiful. I hope you try meshing, its hard in the beggining but it gets easier as you go along and in the end it feels nice that you could do it, or at least it feels like that to me Smiley There is some great TUT's here and on MTS2, they are very detailed and easy to follow. And when they explode, its the best! I have some funny video with one mesh which had my dying :laugh:

aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 08:16:52 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 08:57:48 am »

Well well, got a little competition :thumbup:

The nighty has 2 alpha's, the alpha3 wich i thought were inside textures while the alpha5 were the outside textures but i can be wrong.

The alpha 3 and 5 are identical and the alpha covers the lower part of the nighty, the part arround her legs.
This is the mesh it got me all started and is the best to start with altho it isn''t a fullbody alpha.
Making a fullbodyalpha will make you eat your keyboard Cheesy
But i think its very cool Crys is experimenting with it Smiley

Uh, oh, eh.....cool Outfit CC :happy8:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 09:03:25 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 04:04:13 am »

Thanks for all the great comments everyone.

I hope you can get everything together for a great computer soon MixdCrysy. I would shop after xmas though to get a fair price on what you would need.

My Husband asked me what I wanted for xmas. I said more ram for my 1.8 gig laptop. Terrible isnt it thats what I came up with.

Mixdcrysy meshing would make my head explode. I read the TUTs and get lost. I wouldnt even know where to start with it. I would love to see the video of the mesh blowing up though. Maybe I would if I ever got tired of recoloring all the those great meshes out there.

BlooM I didnt try cutting on the outfit while I was making it. Thanks for the info. I was curious where I could put the underthings on this type of mesh. Do keyboards taste good with ketchup or is mustard a better choice? If I started to mesh I would need it. LOL Smiley
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 11:02:54 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1057438
Well well, got a little competition...

:rofl: I laughed so hard I cryed, lol. I can only dream...

Quote from: BlooM;1057438
Making a fullbodyalpha will make you eat your keyboard Cheesy...

I think keyboards taste better with BBQ sauce, I frequently have the pleasure of trying it. Its always fun to see what I can screw up anyway, lol Wink

Here is the video:
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/Chrystalnun/?action=view¤t=movie007.flv
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/Chrystalnun/?action=view¤t=movie008.flv
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/Chrystalnun/?action=view¤t=movie009.flv

I can't recall what I did, but if I do it again I am definatly recording it!
Thanks (get everything together) Smiley Its not terrible (about what you want for your xmas gift), I even wrote the specs of the amd athlon processor I want, lol.

Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 06:20:30 pm »

Really Funny Vids, you know you always hear those rumors about Secret Military Testing...::laugh:
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 07:47:36 pm »

:sign5:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: