Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:31:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CHASING EYE  (Read 3724 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2008, 06:58:49 pm »

This story is about a young girl.She will be your narrator.I am taking a break.And..here is our star.(Lucky enough just woke up ^_^)

THE CHASING EYE

Oh,hey you guys.I was wondering.What happens to you while you sleep?What goes on in your mind?How do those so called "dreams" come in your mind?Oh,sorry,getting a little too head of my self.I bet I never mentioned my name.I am Kaira Marson.I just love to do ballet.I am doing well in school.Oops.Mom's calling I think."Coming Ma!"
  "So,what's for breakfast?"I guess it must be some silence day again.Oh,I remember when I was in class.I was talking to a friend of mine,Isabelle Dolly,and then Trenton comes over and stares at us."Ok,Trent,say what you have to say and then leave us alone.He just stared at us.And then walked away towards the swings!How rude!But,just between you and me,he is kind of cute.But,I did somethings in class that made the teacher unhappy that day.I was just talking to Isabelle while our class was waiting for our teacher to arrive."Okay Kaira,spill.You so are in love with Trenton!"All I did was blush."Proof?Besides,we are only 9.9!And you expect me to already love somebody?Did you eat sugar for breakfast?"All Isabelle did was roll her eyes."No...I mean yeah.I did have sugar in my cereal...whoa whoa,you know I always do!But still,oh...I got something to say to you!"All I did was wait for her to say what she was going to say."Kaira and Trenton!Sitting in a tree!K-I-S-S-I-N-G!First comes loves,then comes marriage,then comes a baby in a baby carriage.That's not all,that's not all.There comes Baby Jr. drinking alcohol!Ha ha!""Miss Dolly,did you say something that you wanted to share with the class?"The rest is history.
"Isabelle,have you ever had a dream.And you always felt like there was somebody watching you when your asleep?"Isabelle turned around."What in the world would give you that idea?"Just to tell the truth,I expected Isabelle to laugh."I don't know.But,the bell is about to ring and second and I better go wait for my mother to arrive.She is taking me to that big mall!She wants to see if I can become a helper in one of the shops there.""Well good luck there.Hope you get to be one.I better head to the bus before I miss it.Later pup!"Yeah,we have nicknames.But just to let you know.I am only 9 years old.Oh,come on!I have to get in the car!See ya guys soon!The trip is a while away bur not that far.Stay in touch!
Kaira Marson

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 06:59:57 pm »

So,how was Kaira?

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 06:36:10 pm »

Hey you guys!Kaira here!I had to stop at home real quick.Mom is packing us some extra snacks.I wonder why we just drift into an unknown world as we sleep.Whenever you have dreams/nightmares at night,have you ever wondered how the pictures get into our minds?Oh,I really want to show some pictures I toke this morning for you guys!It is my house.Wanna see em'?
This is my house:

Pretty neat huh.
Oh,and this is my mom.We are hoping for a baby girl!I want to teach her everything!

See,isn't she pretty?
Here is my dog Sparks.Sorry 'bout the bad picture.The camera is brand new and I am still not quite good at it.

Yup,my girl Sparks.She makes big messes though.
Umm...let me search through my files.Hmm..

That is our car.Pretty sweet ride huh.
Want to see my bedroom?I love it.I wonder what 'll ever happen to it.

Sorry,my bedroom is HUGE!!

My living room is so comfortable!

That is me yesterday when I was getting off the bus.It was raining at school.It always does.When Isabelle moved in to her new house,it was raining there!How unfair is that!

That is a girl named Markia.She just moved in.She always takes jogs in the morning before she has to catch the bus.I am all out of pictures for right now.
"Hey Kaira!Ready to go?""Yeah!"I can run so so so so so fast!Sorry for my hyperness.For right now.I will pretend you guys are not watching my every move.I want to tell you about my past.A dark side of me.It had all started long ago.
MAY 15TH
  "Ok,Isabelle.Just to let you know.I am not ditching you.I just have certain plains to take care of.""And exactly what are your plans?""I can't tell."I turned."Gotta go.I need to get home in time for dinner."I went ahead and left.
"Well,that dinner was lovely.But,I got to head to bed.You know school.Work work work."I just smiled and went done the hall.I got on my computer and logged on to the malls virtual game.It is called Mallside Kingdom.It is the mall,except you can create things and do stuff.I was meeting up with my friends.The other 3 guides in the mall.
Kaira14:Hey,so what is our plan for tonight?
Jackie111:Well,you heard about what is going on.The problem is,
Kaira14:How to stop them/
Jackie111:Yeah,that.But,how?
Kaira14:We need the other two to finish our discussion.Did you call them?
Jackie111:They said they would be on tonight.I checked.
AngelGirl:Sorry that I am late.
Kaira14:Ok,Marie,where is Andrew?
AndrewHurts:Here I am guys!
Kaira14:Ok,now that Jack,Andrew,Marie,and I are finally on,
Jackie111:What is our plan?
Kaira14:Exactly
AngelGirl:I was thinking,once we all get in,we could split up.
AndrewHurts:So,boy girl and boy girl?
AngelGirl:That could possibly work.
AndrewHurts:I call Kaira!
AngelGirl:Settled.Me and Jack,Andrew and Kaira
Kaira:Meet you all in Mallside!
AngelGirl:You know it!Later guys!
Jackie111:Later
Kaira14:Ok,see ya later Andrew
AndrewHurts:Oh,sorry,yeah,I'll meet in Mallside.

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 04:55:49 pm »

*Writers note:I hope this is a good story.Many of mine I quit because of no replies.So if no replies within a week.I'll close all of my stories down and not do anymore*

Once we were all in,
"Later guys!"I had to be with Andrew.
I found Andrew sitting on the mall bench just outside of the huge mall.
"Hey,Kaira,have you ever felt something about someone?"
"Well,Andrew,sometimes things are better to let out instead of keeping in."
"No,I mean,like you love someone but your not sure how to admit it.How would go from there?"
"If I liked someone,I would make sure they are free to talk.I would also make sure that they are single before you tell them.Why would you ask?"
"Oh nothing."
*Andrews part of the story*
I really like Kaira.But how can I admit it?I guess this is something that will never get out.
*Back to Kaira*
Later on we went into the toy store.I felt like somebody was watching me."Andrew,I am really scared right now.""I am with ya.This place gives me the creeps."I walked around a little more and then the whole mall went black.It was so dark that nobody could see."Andrew,where are you?"Then I touched somebody's hand."Andrew!"I gave him a hug."Ok,we need to find Marie and JAck now."I was glad to be with somebody."We better keep hold of our hands.I do not want to get you lost."Andrew was really nice to me.I could hear faint voices in the back of the mall near the food court.*Whisper:Jack,shh..somebody's coming.*"Chill Marie,it is just us.So,how do we head back in the dark?"I pointed to the electronic store."Be right back with batteries and a flashlight."I walked towards the store when I fell."Ouch!"I heard only a pair of feet run towards me.Nobody else's."Kaira,are you alright?"It was Andrew."I was just walking and I tripped.""Here,let me go with you.""Alright,but be careful An."We started towards the store when I heard unknown noises."Kaira,come on."I just ignored them.Once we reached the store,I fainted.

"Kaira!Wake up!"I woke up to Andrew in a cellar."Where are we?""Seems to be some kind of cell."I looked around."Oh,right."Kaira,about earlier.I really like you.But I was scared to tell you."He hugged me and I talked to him softly."I understand.I like you.But,that is not our problem."Then I heard a strange voice.A man's voice."Yes,we do now."

xChessie-x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 05:02:09 pm »

*sits on edge of seat in suspense, then bounces up and down like a kid*

next one! next one!

Cheesy

:pregnant: *~*27 weeks*~* Due 17th Jan 2009 :pregnant:
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 05:05:45 pm »

The next update might be up tonight or earlier.My brother has his birthday tomorrow and relatives are coming.

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 01:40:09 pm »

Sorry 'bout a late update.I was busy last night.

THE CHASING EYE
"Hello little whatever you guys are."The man had a dark face.Well,he wore a dark black cloak."Nice to see some company.I understand you have your ways."There was another man next to him.Him,also,wearing a dark black cloak."Why are you doing this?Oh,thats right,you don't even know anything.Little monsters you two are."All Andrew and I could do is shiver.I decided to stand up for us."You know what,your right.We are little.So what?We will defeat you and your stupid people.Wanna know why?We have friends out there who love us and family members.We the people are weak but strong when together."I sat back down next to Andrew."Aw...a little girl gonna defeat a big strong man?How cute."Well,we are 8."Well,we must go.But,I have some company.I bet you know her."A little girl appeared by his side.It was Markia."You!"Markia just laughed in an evil way and grinned."I should have known you would do something like this!"I just yelled at her.
*Somewhere in the mall*
"Jack,I am getting scared.Andrew and Kaira should have been back by now.I better go look for them."Just as she took her step,the lights turned back on.But no sign of Andrew nor Kaira."Marie,I better go with ya."They just looked around for Andrew and Kaira."They said they would be over at electronics.But which store?"They looked around when Jack spoke,"Kaira mentioned earlier Hardy's Electrics.We should check there first."They walked towards Hardy's when they found a note on the floor.
KAIRA AND ANDREW ARE FINE.IF YOU SHALL COME LOOKING,WE WILL HURT THEM SLOWLY.WE KNOW YOUR EVERY MOVE.WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO.BEST LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK.OR THEY SHALL SUFFER.
"We can't leave without them!"Jack pounded the wall nearest to them."This can't be happening.This can't be happening."Jack kept repeating it while he sunk to the floor."We'll find you guys.Stay put and keep each other alive.
*Back in the cellar*
We are all alone."I'm sorry."Andrew wasn't looking at me when he was talking."I'm sorry."I spoke something that made him unhappy."About what?We are going to be fine."Andrew went to the bars and hit them as hard as he could.His fist was bruised and scrapped."I knew this would happen."It seemed as if we were no longer living.As if we never existed."Oh,right."I just laid down on the bench.Andrew pulled a cloth out of his bag and laid it on me."We need to keep each other alive and well if we are ever going to get out of here,alive."I looked out the small window at the stars.I counted them slowly when I suddenly fell in a deep sleep
*In her dream*
"Must reach the door."Kaira's hand reached the door.But never touched it.
*Back in the cellar*
I heard rumbling against the cell bars.It woke me up."Wake up monsters."I saw Markia standing at the door."We need you awake."
*In the mall*
"We're coming guys.Stay alive"

Thanks for reading the update.Smiley

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 06:43:41 pm »

THE CHASING EYE
"I understand you are finding a way to defeat us."I wasn't looking at him."LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!!"He slapped me."IS THAT TRUE!!"I didn't answer.He slapped me again."Figures.Send them away."Me and Andrew were taken back to the cellar."Are you alright Kaira?"I rubbed my face."There were scars.Andrew hugged me."This is a nightmare.How are we ever gonna get out of here?"

And that was a sneak preview of the next chapter.
Please stay tuned for more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: