Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:40:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Conversion: Louis Self Make-up Light Skin #7... with Baby Hair!  (Read 32410 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2007, 08:26:17 am »

As requested by closer:

Note:  I take extremely little credit in making these... The only thing I did was convert the Maxis "Valentine's Day" curls texture and alpha to the baby's scalp and make 4 different colors.  The "Magic Wand" tool is quite the nifty thing, isn't it?  :toothy5:  

Guess what?  It's not an override!  :cheers:  Finally, your babies can have hair on one of your favorite Louis skintones!  In order to have a 100% chance of your babies having hair, make sure that each of the parents has at least one of the skins as their own.  (mix and match them for more variety... the parents don't have to have the exact same color hair skin.  Wink )

The original bang texture is by Jem/SnowStorm @ Eclectic Sims, used with permission of course.  (Thanks a bunch for letting me use it!)  :toothy8:

The original skin is, of course, made by the wonderfully talented Ren/Louis/SimCribbling.  :smile bi:

The outfit pictured is by theraven.  (...and I love it to death.  Thanks for sharing them!)  Note that, again, the hair is NOT part of this override, it is a plain ol' regular skin.  It works just fine with any diaper override you choose, or even the regular old maxis default diaper.

If you want, feel free to edit these as you see fit.  Just remember to keep 'em available for everyone!  And to make sure you link back to the correct creators (the linked ones, not me necessarily... though I wouldn't mind at all if you did.  Just make sure Louis and Jem get the proper credit for their work, too. :lol:)

Hope you enjoy these!  Be on the lookout for the other shades with baby hair sometime soon.  Wink

* ~Baby-Hair_4-Colors~.jpg (95.73 KB, 600x375 - viewed 121996 times.)
* (~TA12~)_LouisSkin-#7-Light_BlackBabyHair.rar (6456.48 KB - downloaded 1707 times.)
* (~TA12~)_LouisSkin-#7-Light_BlondeBabyHair.rar (6461.93 KB - downloaded 1510 times.)
* (~TA12~)_LouisSkin-#7-Light_BrownBabyHair.rar (6459.03 KB - downloaded 1567 times.)
* (~TA12~)_LouisSkin-#7-Light_RedBabyHair.rar (6458.84 KB - downloaded 1245 times.)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 09:43:08 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 09:05:41 am »

Woo Hoo!  First one here!  Cheesy  You outdid yourself Tenshii.  Beautiful work, what I've always wanted.

Well of course an outfit for girls as well would be nice as well. :angel:

Quick question, is this the same as the other diaper defaults where you can only have one installed at once?  Or is this something completely different?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 09:12:40 am by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 09:17:40 am »

Oh no... it's an actual skin tone.  Not a diaper override.  You can use this with any diaper override you choose, since it's all genetics.  Works for both genders, just like any other genetic skin.  Wink

I just have them pictured in the outfit, since I already had that diaper override enabled.  Sorry for the confusion.  :lol:

erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 02:15:58 pm »

:lol:  Thanks for explaining it Tenshii.  I understand now.  I just thought it was a diaper mesh because I know that Eclectic Sims has a diaper mesh with hair. Smiley

Though of course these are so much better!  Cheesy

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 04:32:21 pm »

OMG! Does this work with "Special"'s skin? I think it's a Louis skintone, and I am about to graduate and marry off his sister. Shoot I might just make my sim daughter Reenae get pregnant to see if it will come up. All her kids look like and have Special's skintone. Okay, I got to breathe. Cheesy

Excellent work Tenshii, I stand and applause! :worship:

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 06:08:06 pm »

Nice Job

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 06:38:57 pm »

Tenshii, now all of our infants are gonna be covered from hair, down to the littlest detail. Bravo!! Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
mari_d

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 06:57:48 pm »

Amazing!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 07:03:46 pm by mari_d » Logged
mari_d

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 07:26:59 pm »

I have a request!

Would you mind creating a hair like this???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/herrmania/370201587/

or like this...

Hair with bowl for girls:

http://www.staymybaby.com/Indexhtmlphotos/baby-hair-clip-ALEIGH-pink-bow.jpg
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 08:00:11 pm »

I'm already working on something similar to the first one.  :angel:

The second one is kinda "impossible"... I can't get it for just girls (the skin is enabled for both genders, not just one), and since I'm only decent with skinning, I don't think I'd be able to make one with a bow... it'd look pretty weird.  :lol:

Thanks everyone for all of the kind words and feedback!  :smile bi:

bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 08:15:28 pm »

Wow, these look wonderful! Thanks to Closer for requesting them too. Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Yorvi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 09:38:35 pm »

These are wonderful..You did a great job on them and thanks closer for the request!

Click Here And Join The Fun At Real Sims 2!!!
rubytuesday

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 10:52:46 pm »

Fabulous job on these, I love them!!!!
closer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 12:26:59 am »

they look great thank you very much for the skintone

BE GOOD TO YOUR CHILDREN , THEY CHOOSE YOUR NURSING HOME.
DEGRUBET

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2007, 04:37:03 am »

Ah, this was a very needed addition. Thank you very much.:sunny:
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: