Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 05:34:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clothing Appears On Sim But Not In Bodyshop  (Read 1280 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scalad

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2007, 06:38:50 am »

I created a sims couple and the female came up with the clothing in the pic. I didn't select it but the game did. But it is no where to be seen in the selection of clothes in the ingame bodyshop(cas). Yet if I select the wardrobe it shows up as custom content under everyday clothing. But I haven't downloaded any clothing like it or any sim that was wearing it.

Does anyone know where it may have come from or why it's there? Thanks!

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:05:38 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 12:05:22 pm »

That looks like the towel outfit from BV.   Did your Sim go on vacation?

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
scalad

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 04:17:15 am »

No actually the sim had it on when I created her in cas(in game bodyshop).

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 04:28:53 am »

Similar problem like here and here. Somthing with BV putting CC on sims that you didn't do yourself. I doubt the patch even solved that one.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 07:05:55 am »

:evil4:  This is something that has been happening to me for a while, even before Seasons... I've had a lot of weird random clothing I never downloaded pop up on sims in the CAS screen (clothes that never appear in Bodyshop, either), and it's still happening to this day.  :lol:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: