Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:08:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Male Meshes?  (Read 4108 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
adamkeld
« on: March 17, 2006, 01:06:16 am »

Hey Warlokk,

I think with the incredible work you've done with the female meshes, you'd be the ideal candidate for the male meshes too. Anatomically CORRECT of course. Have you given it any thought yet?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 02:14:52 am »

Not really interested, actually... besides Marvine and Beos have that pretty well covered.  There's also a Big mesh somewhere over at MTS2.  Other than that I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 08:53:50 am »

Warlokk is right, there are several good male meshes out there.  Marvine and Beos have done several big guy body styles, Consort and Fox did a fat male from childhood to elder and Zenman did another version of a buff man and buff teen.  There is also a very skinny guy out there and another buff teen by TBW.

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
GRIM_REPAIR

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 06:09:32 pm »

Hmm...it might be interesting to have skins linked to Warlokk meshes for females and linked to Beo/Marvine meshes for males.  

I couldn't find an answer as to if this is possible.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 06:25:34 pm »

Oh it's very possible... it's just a set of references in the package.  It is, however, a pain in the ass... Smiley

I may do something like this later on, once I get the basics done, but I'm not really sure.

Basically you just have to follow the steps in Marvine's tutorial for how to link skintones to meshes, but you'd do it for all the different skintone categories, for each mesh you want to link to, af, am, tf, tm, ef, and em.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 06:28:54 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 06:52:01 pm »

I have done some for my own use.  It's not hard at all, but it does take some patience.  I have permission from several to do some for release, but it seems that there is not much call for it.  There is a good easy tutorial for it here:  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=89397

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 08:25:08 pm »

Just for the record mmahair, you can make skintones referencing my meshes all you like, I give full permission... Cheesy  Also, you'd be interested to know the new meshes I'm working on now will directly replace the ones I've already done, with the same references, so if you tie a skintone to the original BodyShape meshes now, it will use the new meshes automatically once they are released (assuming the old ones are removed... I'll deal with that later).

Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 11:19:23 pm »

Sweet, it's nice to know I won't have to do them again!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: