Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:14:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me Please!!!  (Read 1746 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
baLLet_doLLy

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2007, 03:12:13 pm »

Ok... I have a few problems. Here they are:

1. I downloaded the thingy for teen pregnancies and it worked, but it says that the teen is an adult. Is that normal or a glitch or something else?

2. I also got the thing to have triplets and quads but it is not working. I tried it on my teen and it did not work at all. My adult is pregnant so does it only work for them or something? I'm so confused on this topic.

3. My last problem... I think. Well I download custom content a lot. I am so boredd with the Maxis stuff it already has. But how do I make my own? I feel like a total idiot asking this lol.

Ok... so if you would be kind enough to help please do. I want to say thank you in advance for everyone who is helping.

:santa: Oh. And Happy Holidays!

blahh. blahh. blahh.
JayAngel
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 03:18:45 pm »

1)  I believe that is how the inteenimator works - the teen reverts to being a teen after the birth

2)  I'll leave that for someone else

3)  You need to read tutorials - some are here and lots of others if you do a google search of Sims 2 tutorials

VISIT ME HERE AT INSIMENATOR: JAY'S HOME FOR FALLEN ANGELS
OR HERE AT MY SITE: AFTER MIDNIGHT SIMS 2
Whether angels or devils pursue me
In the dark I cannot tell...

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 03:21:04 pm »

Any support related questions for the inteenimator should be asked at that site.

I'm not familiar with the triplets and quads hack, as I don't use it, but I'm sure someone else will help you. I don't know if it works with teens or if it conflicts with inteen or whatever, but again...I'm sure someone else can help you there.

Now, as for making your own custom content, that's such a broad subject it would be hard to tell you everything you need to know. Try looking in the tutorial section here.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
baLLet_doLLy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 10:40:14 pm »

Ok.. thanks for all the help... you 2. lol well for the custom content i really want to know how to make my own like clothing and stuff so I will look into it on the tutorials. I am still trying to see if the hack for triplets and quads will work for adults but the lady is taking forever to have her kids even with the thingy on fastforward and her pregnancy accelerated so I will update because I, myself, am incredibly confused at the moment about this! lol

blahh. blahh. blahh.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 10:40:38 pm »

I know the triplets and quads hack shouldn't interfere with InTEEN as I use them both, but I'm not sure about it not working.
Even if it did only work for adults the teen is considered an adult until after the birth so it should work.

Just as a kind of add-in to this thread.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 12:13:19 am »

Thanks AxelVal. I don't use either Inteen or the triplets and quads hack, so I wasn't sure.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: